Beaumont Central 56 Goose Creek Memorial 24/Final

AggiesAreWe

Final team stats

GCM                              Central

rushing                             46/367 yards                   38/278 yards

passing                          4-13, 51 yards                  12-19, 291 yards

total                                   59/418 yards                   57/569 yards

FD                                        15                                     24

No offense but im starting to think Jones may be better than Whaley, nice problem to have, trust me I know ;)

Whaley is straight line speed and he takes on tacklers. Like the bruiser. Jones has moves in space and has great vision. But coach will find a way to get Whaley and all of his speed in space more. He's probably the fastest kid in our district.

Overall good game. Kinda got too relaxed 2nd half Jags but one had to expect a little of that.

Only knock on Central I saw was two things: a couple of unnecessary penalties and when Foreman wanted to speed up on offense it seemed like no one was paying attention.

GCM has to develop a consistent little passing game and defend against the pass better. #7 got them field position all game long. Playcalling went from excellent on the 1st drive to I dont know what they're thinking from that point until halftime. GCM has size on the lines but that defense is small.

Better playcalling and blocking happens yall might fight for 4th place or be able to legitimately play spoiler to someone's season.