Beaumont Central 56 Goose Creek Memorial 24/Final

AggiesAreWe

LCM dominated GCM. IF it wasn't for the two fumbles we would have scored more. The fumbles gave them a chance back in the game. GCM did not impress me at all. I don't  see how you figure they should have beat us? I believe Lumberton will beat GCM.

Because I think GCM beats BH 3 out of 4 times if they played,& BH dominated LCM

LCM dominated GCM. IF it wasn't for the two fumbles we would have scored more. The fumbles gave them a chance back in the game. GCM did not impress me at all. I don't  see how you figure they should have beat us? I believe Lumberton will beat GCM.

The same could be said for GCM in regard to fumbles.

Not sure how you define "dominated".  You guys won. Not much else to talk about.

Because I think GCM beats BH 3 out of 4 times if they played,& BH dominated LCM

Well I don't think LCM   has ever lost to GCM, and I don't see how BH loses to them. They have a good running back but other then that there on the bottom end of that district imo. LCM has trouble with running offenses like BH and HJ so that doesn't  surprise they take a lost from someone with a running oriented offense. Our defense has been a letting us  down since the end of 1997. When Crouch came he has  attempted to out score the person then to try to play defense.

Well the first half we for sure dominated. Y'all defense had trouble stopping us. The second half y'all did look better.

Baytown Goose Creek Memorial       Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Total yards                       301                                                       279

First downs                       17                                                          16

Rushes/Yds                   42/242                                                  40/150  

Average rush                   5.76                                                        3.75

Comp/Atts                        6/17/0                                                   8/15/0

Pass yards                        59                                                        129

Comp pct                         35.29                                                   53.33

Punts                                  0                                                          0

Fumbles/Lost                   4/4                                                         4/2

Penalties-yards               6-57                                                     6-45

Just don't see it.  Coach Boyd spent the majority of the game early trying to get our young QB to throw the ball. It was not a good experiment. 4 lost fumbles for GCM, 2 for LCM.

Water under the bridge. 

Baytown Goose Creek Memorial       Orange Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Total yards                       301                                                       279

First downs                       17                                                          16

Rushes/Yds                   42/242                                                  40/150  

Average rush                   5.76                                                        3.75

Comp/Atts                        6/17/0                                                   8/15/0

Pass yards                        59                                                        129

Comp pct                         35.29                                                   53.33

Punts                                  0                                                          0

Fumbles/Lost                   4/4                                                         4/2

Penalties-yards               6-57                                                     6-45

Just don't see it.  Coach Boyd spent the majority of the game early trying to get our young QB to throw the ball. It was not a good experiment. 4 lost fumbles for GCM, 2 for LCM.

Water under the bridge. 

Good point.. I guess watching the game it didn't look that close lol. But the fumbles did cost them the game.

Thanks. My daughter is one of the GCM Band Drum Majors.

:D I know you're not talking about GCM

I was a great halftime.

Actually, I did like GCM's halftime performance. I was trying to figure out what theme you guys were playing. I've heard it before. I was telling everyone that laughed and cracked jokes that this is the kind great sound quality and routine that'll get you I's at the UIL marching band contest..

LCM dominated GCM. IF it wasn't for the two fumbles we would have scored more. The fumbles gave them a chance back in the game. GCM did not impress me at all. I don't see how you figure they should have beat us? I believe Lumberton will beat GCM.

I think we will beat them this year. We only lost to them but 3 points last year.

Actually, I did like GCM's halftime performance. I was trying to figure out what theme you guys were playing. I've heard it before. I was telling everyone that laughed and cracked jokes that this is the kind great sound quality and routine that'll get you I's at the UIL marching band contest..

I am ashamed to say that I am not a very good "Band Dad". I don't know a whole lot about the music they play. My daughter is a awesome at what she does and the band has really grown since GCM opened. Those kids work hard.

We will see how wel they do next week at a Marching contest at Galena Park.

It was contrasting styles, but both bands did what they do very well.

I am ashamed to say that I am not a very good "Band Dad". I don't know a whole lot about the music they play. My daughter is a awesome at what she does and the band has really grown since GCM opened. Those kids work hard.

We will see how wel they do next week at a Marching contest at Galena Park.

It was contrasting styles, but both bands did what they do very well.

I completely agree.

But, you shpuld get with the program. Lol

Btw, I have a daughter that performed. She's one of the Central dancers (silver steppers).