Arkansas vs. Texas A&M (Arlington) 2:30 p.m. CBS

Roper84

Two touchdowns taken off the board due to penalties, missed FG. Yeah Arkansas beat themselves.

You can say all day long your defense won the 4th. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Why are Aggie fans so defensive? All I said I won't celebrate too much. You didn't play like the #6 team in the country. Any negative criticism and the claws come out.

Two touchdowns taken off the board due to penalties, missed FG. Yeah Arkansas beat themselves.

You can say all day long your defense won the 4th. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Why are Aggie fans so defensive? All I said I won't celebrate too much. You didn't play like the #6 team in the country. Any negative criticism and the claws come out.

Great Double Post!

HOOKEM

I guess penalties shouldn't count if they are on the team playing A&M?

You can't brag on the defense when they were beaten. The penalties didn't make that happen but you can believe they did. Your defense gave up 28 points to an unranked team and almost lost. I don't see where the bragging comes from. Arkansas ran up the middle all night. Just didn't do it in OT.

You can't brag on the defense when they were beaten. The penalties didn't make that happen but you can believe they did. Your defense gave up 28 points to an unranked team and almost lost. I don't see where the bragging comes from. Arkansas ran up the middle all night. Just didn't do it in OT.

Who's bragging? It was a tough SEC game and A&M won. I'm happy

One question about Arkansas's huge line. Are they so big they can't finish the game? They were shut out in the 2nd half of their other conference game against Auburn. There is a reason that the NFL don't have teams full of lineman that size.

One question about Arkansas's huge line. Are they so big they can't finish the game? They were shut out in the 2nd half of their other conference game against Auburn. There is a reason that the NFL don't have teams full of lineman that size.

I can see where that could be a problem. Need depth and substitute. It's usually the d-line that tires.

Interesting question. You may be on to something there.

How about the points that "should" have been on the board for the Ags from dropped passes, false starts, etc... Like I said in an earlier post both teams tried to give this game away on multiple occasions.

Yep, and the dropped INTs by the Hogs. We could do this all night. I need to find some stats on this game.

Hogs beat themselves, the OL played great, they abused A&M all game long. Bret outcoached himself by being scary. No way in hell im sending out my FG kicker whos longest kick is 25 yds, im gonna give Williams the ball, pick up the 3-5 yds and send the little boys home to CS with a loss.

OL didn't get tired, the DBs got tired. Period.

And for folks saying its about time A&M stopped someone late need I remind you: Bama 2012??

Yes Yes Baddog we could do this all night - FOR ALL GAMES - Arkansas lost - live with it.  There were just as many plays that Texas A&M could claim were game changers as Arkansas can claim - and am sorry a penalty is a penalty and everyone that saw the review - including the expert official on the channel stated that it was a foul and should have been called.

I'm pretty sure Georgia squeaked by an unranked Tennessee team, so why can't the Aggies squeak by?  Bunch of trolling Aggie haters on here...

Both teams did their fair share of trying to give the game away, but in all honesty, the Aggies defense made crucial stops when they had too (wouldn't have happened last season)

Arkansas' offense only scored 21 points and the other 7 came on a fake punt...so technically our defense gave up 21 and special teams gave up 7....

Dropped passes, penalties, etc are all a wash - Ags held Arky to just 7 pts in the 2nd half...call me crazy but I'm really impressed...

I may be a little biased as an Aggie fan, but the history of this season shows us giving up some yardage, but keeping the other team off the scoreboard...seems to be working fairly well up to this point.

Hogs beat themselves, the OL played great, they abused A&M all game long. Bret outcoached himself by being scary. No way in hell im sending out my FG kicker whos longest kick is 25 yds, im gonna give Williams the ball, pick up the 3-5 yds and send the little boys home to CS with a loss.

OL didn't get tired, the DBs got tired. Period.

And for folks saying its about time A&M stopped someone late need I remind you: Bama 2012??

He had that mindset your talking about but it was 4th & 1 and it didn't happen!! Your correct about bama Everett got a pick!

GIG'EM

Call me crazy but the most impressive part of this game to me was that it was the Aggies defense that kept them in the game and ultimately won the game. Say what you want about penalties, etc., but rules are rules and are a part of the game.

Also, sometimes but for the infraction, the play wouldn't have happened the way it did. For instance, often times an OL holds, especially on passing plays, because he is otherwise beaten. The hold thus allows the QB to get the throw off and the td to be scored rather than a sack, a hurry, tipped pass, etc. We don't know what would have happened because of the violation.

A&M made the plays it needed to win the game, the Hogs didn't. That's football. The positive I continue to see is that their defense appears to be "growing up" on a weekly basis. And that should be a very scary thing to their future opponents.

Am old and getting forgetful, but do we still give 'props'? If so, you have to give the aggies props for not rolling over and letting arky win this game. That never give up and play until the final second is one characteristic sumlin has instilled at a@m. That's why they won the game and are still in the hunt. That and arky forgetting to put them away when they had the opportunity. Then again, what do I know.

I'm pretty sure Georgia squeaked by an unranked Tennessee team, so why can't the Aggies squeak by?  Bunch of trolling Aggie haters on here...

Both teams did their fair share of trying to give the game away, but in all honesty, the Aggies defense made crucial stops when they had too (wouldn't have happened last season)

Arkansas' offense only scored 21 points and the other 7 came on a fake punt...so technically our defense gave up 21 and special teams gave up 7....

Dropped passes, penalties, etc are all a wash - Ags held Arky to just 7 pts in the 2nd half...call me crazy but I'm really impressed...

I may be a little biased as an Aggie fan, but the history of this season shows us giving up some yardage, but keeping the other team off the scoreboard...seems to be working fairly well up to this point.

I am NOT a trolling Aggie hater. I have nothing against Texas Aggies. They are just kids trying to better themselves.

It is the Aggie posters that I am here to torment.

Did anybody see Trill's interview after the game?

SPCFBG

I awake every morning and put on my BURNT ORANGE GLASSES. ;) ;) ;)

I am NOT a trolling Aggie hater. I have nothing against Texas Aggies. They are just kids trying to better themselves.

It is the Aggie posters that I am here to torment.

Did anybody see Trill's interview after the game?

SPCFBG

I awake every morning and put on my BURNT ORANGE GLASSES. ;) ;) ;)

This coming from a member whose email account on here is this:

[email protected]

They've played against 1 supposed quality opponent in South Carolina. a@m schedule is fixing to get a bit more difficult. Until they win the SEC West, it doesn't matter how well they do or who they beat along the way. Same for Texas. They can beat North Texas, New Mexico State, and Kansas all they want, but until they stand toe to toe and finally win against a quality opponent, it doesn't matter.