WOS Mustangs vs Richmond Foster Falcons

tennisbc

This is just the type of game WOS needs, a tough game to get them ready for district and the rest of the year. This is like a playoff game late in the season. I am rooting for WOS to win but know this will be very tough. Even if WOS comes out with a loss, I hope we do not get anyone hurt and make this a game for all four quarters. Playing up is a good test for any team and a good way to get your team ready for the second part of the season and into the playoffs. Coaching and stamina will IMHO be the deciding factors of this game. Both sides have the students to win with skills.

the mustangs MUST key on  RF  running back  williams kid  he will hurt you with big runs and try  and cover  taylor no one yet has done this so far.RF has a outstanding qb in parker his leadership is outstanding .friday night will be a large  test for the mustangs DBs  this game  we will see just how good the mustangs DB relly are

RF IS A VERY LARGE TEAM WITH SKILL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE ,IF  THE MUSTANGS CAN KEEP DRIVES GOING AND KEEP THE YELLOW FLAGS OFF THE TURF.RF IS A BIG PLAY TEAM THAT CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE ON ANY PLAY BECOUSE OF THERE OL SIZE ,I DONT BELIVE THE MUSTANGS WILL FACE A  LARGE TEAM THIS YEAR AS BIG AS THESE CATS .ARE. I JUST HOPE THE MUSTANGS CAN  HOLD ON TO THE BALL AND KEEP THE FLAGS IN THE REFS POCKET

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1540942" timestamp="1411651572"]

Thanks and I agree. There is a reason I do radio/internet audio. You know what they say, "got the voice and face for radio". ;) :D[/quote

Well, let's be honest. None of us guys on this board would compete with that pretty gal in the looks dept.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1540942" timestamp="1411651572"]

Thanks and I agree. There is a reason I do radio/internet audio. You know what they say, "got the voice and face for radio". ;) :D[/quote

Well, let's be honest. None of us guys on this board would compete with that pretty gal in the looks dept.

I sure hope not. :D