Dayton 45 Barbers Hill 7 /Final

WOSgrad

I want to hear stat mans take on how it was a fluke

It wasn't a fluke. Dayton got good qb play which only happens about 50% of the time which is why they're 2-2 and sub .500 since he's been a starter. BH got down early and hasn't mastered the forward pass to be able to catch up and that's the result. Do Humble and KP like that and maybe you can get some credit. I'll reserve my take for after the Humble game next week.   

I don't know how cougar14 can explain this one.
Kyle mc. Bride (the only weapon we have) scored 0 offensive touchdowns. So if he is the only weapon that we have how did we win a game that he didn't score any offensive points?

Like I already answered. Dayton had efficient qb play, they also ran the ball better while stopping it better. The same thing I've posted about Dayton probably 40 times where is " stats don't matter Coug." I don't think it's a coincidence that when you rush for over 200 yards, for the first time I can remember recently, and your qb completes a high percentage of his passes that your team plays well. Congrats to Dayton for staying in the playoff hunt.

45 to 7...  12 points shy of the "mythical 50 point beat down".  Broncos have the weapons to go a long way in the playoffs.  They just have to BELIEVE.  Great to hear they pounded the Eagles on the ant mound.  Guess the home stand concession stand sold out of the Rolaids.  While the Broncos were knocking the egos of the Barbers Hill fans down back to reality, I was videoing the George Ranch Longhorns just bulldoze over PA Memorial.  Best thing that stepped off the busses from PA (except for #21) was the PA Memorial Titan Band.  Great half time show by the Titan students.  GOOD LUCK TO THE BRONCOS!  and by the way...  Eagle fans, they just might start selling Bronco Playoff tickets at the Mont Belvieu DQ again, time to join the Bronco bandwagon. And just think...  You just thought you got drubbed by the Broncos.  Wait till CE King gets their turn at the wannabe great Eagles.  Price might just post 100.  #Bronco>eagles

Jalen had over 100yds rushing last night. Not bad for a little sophomore. Mcbride at the wildcat is hard for anybody to defend with him just running couple that with him throwing a few passes and defenses are in trouble. Bronx just keep remembering you play how you practice. Good week of practice = a Good Friday night. I felt really good about this game.

Hate to hear about BH getting a thumping but so glad I'm not watching and going insane. Should have beat Dayton in Dayton last year when Gage couldn't get a 4th and 1. Then there went straight down the field.
When you have limited legit athletes and you don't use them both ways when needed and the game ends and those athletes are on the sideline with half a tank of gas left in them. Well like I said before, you don't deserve to make the playoffs. That group of sophomores is loaded but they need a new coach with a good system before they get there.

Hate to hear about BH getting a thumping but so glad I'm not watching and going insane. Should have beat Dayton in Dayton last year when Gage couldn't get a 4th and 1. Then there went straight down the field.
When you have limited legit athletes and you don't use them both ways when needed and the game ends and those athletes are on the sideline with half a tank of gas left in them. Well like I said before, you don't deserve to make the playoffs. That group of sophomores is loaded but they need a new coach with a good system before they get there.

Of course I'm extremely biased but I'll throw a name out. He's and old Crosby standout who's name was in the hat for the Ozen job but was passed over for a recycle and took a job at Lytle instead. He had been the OC at Dobie before that and has Lytle undefeated right now. His name is Damian Judge and Ozen should be kicking themselves right now for not hiring him. Not sure if the BH board would approve him as AD but he's probably ready to step back up to a bigger program. If Gage decides to leave BH, they should at least give him a call.