Dayton 45 Barbers Hill 7 /Final

WOSgrad

Incomplete on gadget play? your down 4 td's and run a gadget play? wow Dayton knows your going to pass on 4th and long and you run a gadget play to pass? Now you know what's going on with the offense.

I honestly have never witness such poor decision making.  It's embarrassing.  Throw on first down, then run up middle twice, then punt.  That's what we do.  Now we get on the 30 or 40 trying to score, stall, try a field goal when we are down by 30 or so....go figure.     

I honestly have never witness such poor decision making.  It's embarrassing.  Throw on first down, then run up middle twice, then punt.  That's what we do.  Now we get on the 30 or 40 trying to score, stall, try a field goal when we are down by 30 or so....go figure.     

I scratch my head every year. Just doesn't make sense.

I scratch my head every year. Just doesn't make sense.

The offense has been a problem, but this year our defense looks like they are completely lost.  It's as if this staff has said, play 10-15 yards off your guy and down't let him get behind you AND if he does throw your hands up and run at him.  What that does is basically put your non-athlete on their athlete one on one and we all know how that's going to turn out.  One side step and gone!      

The offense has been a problem, but this year our defense looks like they are completely lost.  It's as if this staff has said, play 10-15 yards off your guy and down't let him get behind you AND if he does throw your hands up and run at him.  What that does is basically put your non-athlete on their athlete one on one and we all know how that's going to turn out.  One side step and gone!      

That's the I give up sign when you run with both hands up. They've doing that. Guy's in the stands just shake their heads. Embarrassing