Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

21 - 21.. We tied State Co- Champs..... We flipped a coin after the game and we(French) won the Gold metals... When you drive by Permian Stadium, they have a sign stating they were State Champs that year, so were we....

I thought one team got gold and the other silver just wasn't sure but I do remember keeping up with the game.

nope. .. Just been following the hype. .. went to see for myself. ... my youngest is in college. ...Division 1 athlete. .. Not that that matters. ...HJ WILL NOT BEAT WOS... And I have no beef at all. ... Just honest observation

That tells me you don't know much about highschool football to say that with such authority.  I really don't care what you think and our boys don't either.  Thanks for your unbiased opinion though.  Our next opponent is Center. WOS is several weeks away.

That tells me you don't know much about highschool football to say that with such authority. I really don't care what you think and our boys don't either. Thanks for your unbiased opinion though. Our next opponent is Center. WOS is several weeks away.

kinda like making a bet with the odds. ... if nothing else. ..I bet WOS every single week. .. I'd be a rich man. .. they have won district God Knows how many years. .. have only lost a few ... if that many. .district games (to Silsbee)... they don't like losing. .. And they KNOW how to win. ... whereas. ..HJ is a pretty good team. ..WOS is probably as good this year as they've been in a while. ... you don't have to belive me to get your feelings hurt. ... But it WILL happen.

kinda like making a bet with the odds. ... if nothing else. ..I bet WOS every single week. .. I'd be a rich man. .. they have won district God Knows how many years. .. have only lost a few ... if that many. .district games (to Silsbee)... they don't like losing. .. And they KNOW how to win. ... whereas. ..HJ is a pretty good team. ..WOS is probably as good this year as they've been in a while. ... you don't have to belive me to get your feelings hurt. ... But it WILL happen.

Feelings!?  Don't talk about feelings.  They don't have anything to do with this.  Really, they dont like losing?  Like I said, we play Center next. Your like 90 percent of America who bet on Seattle this past week.  Way to put yourself out on a ledge.  

Craig S is likely from Silsbee, looking for any other games to watch this year!

yes I am from Silsbee. But before you go there. ..I hate basketball. .. second dumbest game ever to soccer. ...so yall and Silsbee can keep fighting over who wins those games. ...I don't care. .. And yes in fact. .. I'm always looking for a good game to watch.

Need a spelling tutor. HJ has a good academic program also.

Spelling tutor? There are no spelling or grammatical errors in what you quoted. Please enlighten me on what was incorrect about it. Maybe you need you need to come on over and join LCM's academic program. We did win the UIL academic district competition.

I love how most of the "haters" not just of HJ but any team that is FINALY having a good year are 2 always likes to bring up the past.
So answer me this Is a team that has had their share of bad seasons just supposed to sit quietly and say " boy we have been bad in the past" or should they be allowed to celebrate their success?