Finally Jr High football starts

vp93

Just wanted to point out that dayton 8th A might not have impressed you much but remember this they will be just fine. Once the qb is back and they can establish both run and pass game.

Not knocking them, just saying with us being split, I would've thought ya'll would've rolled the South. I thought ya'll looked better last year. The QB Dayton had in there seemed good. He hit a WR on a go route that went right through his hands. QB wouldn't have mattered if the WR's are dropping passes. I still think North beats ya'll. :D

I did hear this that one was supposed to be coming. Now that was just from someone who works for the Baytown Sun so you know how to take that. 

Two Jr highs that feed each High school here would be great but until you get the coaching right in the Jr highs it wont matter.  Now I will say Gentry's 7th A coaches seemed to have their stuff together.

Monday Night Score:

7B

Baytown Gentry    8

Baytown Junior     0

7A with 6 min left in the game

Baytown Gentry   50

Baytwon Junior    25

8A AND 8B play tomorrow night at Stallworth

I was wrong, the Gentry 7A score was 49 - 25 Gentry and that is a final.

8B

Gentry         16

Baytown Jr  12

8A

Gentry          46

Baytown JR  13

What is the deal with the two Vidor teams one Black and one Gold. Why do they not have an A & B team like most other schools and play at the same place each week.

The other teams wanted another game and they couldn't find anyone to add to all the schedules. So it was decided that vidor would have 2 different teams play the "A" teams. Without that there would only be 6 games.