Huffman vs Shepherd

I could be wrong but I don't think Gaitan has been sacked yet this year or pressured much at that...maybe shepherds d line can get a surge to put some pressure on him

They also haven't seen a D-lineman like Jonathon Marshall he is the real deal has size and speed he will get a lot of D1 looks if he isn't already.

Marshall is a TCU commit. I think this will be an exciting game. Shepherd and Huffman always play against each other well and this Shepherd team has a little more firepower than the teams in the past, but Huffman is always good. I'm still unsure of  our secondary. Should be a good game to build on win or lose it will make the team better this week.

where too

The fact that this is a home game for Shepherd I believe gives them the edge as well. Not taking anything away from Huffman because they are better this year than last but I think Shepherd offense will be able to score enough points to keep them in it and then the Shepherd D should get some pressure on the QB.