Houston Lamar 58 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

No bitterness about last week Buddy, it was a good physical game. Central played up playing WB, PA-M and SC so I feel they will be ready for district. I hope Central never takes the Titans off of their schedule but do yourselves a favor, replace Ozen with someone that is going to push you all...
If you come to our game tomorrow, I have a seat for you Buddy along with Soulja and RaiderGirl...

me and liltex should be there.

And now rain.
Run the clock and regroup, hope the Secondary isnt bad off like I hear.

SECONDARY! The team couldn't tackle on guy. KECTHUM should be renamed CATCHHIMPLEASE! He made that team go. Just a royal foot in the arse! Lamar is and always big and physical. Jw [the QB!] Ran over and through and around my Titans ALL night.

SECONDARY! The team couldn't tackle on guy. KECTHUM should be renamed CATCHHIMPLEASE! He made that team go. Just a royal foot in the arse! Lamar is and always big and physical. Jw [the QB!] Ran over and through and around my Titans ALL night.

Gray to from the clips sent to me. He had one play where I counted 7 Titans in around him and he still scored. Better be able to tackle next week, if not GR wont be so kind on the scoring.

We have to be able to get the ball deep. Lil Vincent needs to go back to offense so we can stretch the field. We have no deep threat. The deep ball is there just no receiver with any speed. Vincent can fly and would be perfect. K. Wesly,Seals, Leday all stretched the field. Every team we just pin there ears back and key the RBs. Just need to make teams play honest.

Not saying #7 is a BETTRR QB ..... CJ was injured EARLY . I think 1st or 2nd possession of the game . #7 can throw & run . & he's not SCARED to run.... He may not be the answer , but it's non district games, you gotta see what this kid can do ... & by the way , he was the JV QB most of the year last season . They moved him up & he saw plenty of action at safety . He was #16 last year

I stand corrected as to why Kevin Williams #7 , hasn't got any time at QB . The kid broke his ankle during the off season . He didn't suit up for the first game , but was suited up for the Central game & last night . From what I was told , he's not quite ready & probably won't be until district play

The only problem with Harrison playing qb is him not running the ball he doesn't have to be singleton or fisk. He is the best qb in the system right now. The freshman isn't ready he had a horrible game Thursday. The 2 jv qbs wouldn't beat the freshman out and Williams can run but can't throw a dollar at a stripper. Harrison needs five carries and 15 pass attempts a game. That's the recipe.