Houston Lamar 58 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

Beating Central was PA-M Super Bowl...
Beating up on 5A schools doesn't get you prepared for the big boys.

Beating Central was PA-M Super Bowl...
Beating up on 5A schools doesn't get you prepared for the big boys.

so you're the expert, let me ask you: what gets them prepared? Mine you this is a NONDISTRICT game here, so playing Lamar wont get them ready for 21-6a? You're not making sense here. If this was a district game you might have a point.

so you're the expert, let me ask you: what gets them prepared? Mine you this is a NONDISTRICT game here, so playing Lamar wont get them ready for 21-6a? You're not making sense here. If this was a district game you might have a point.

Hey Buddy, just getting you PA-M folks wired up because a couple of weeks ago you all were talking about going undefeated in pre-district. "The Best Show on Turf". Now you are crawfishing saying it's just about getting better for district. Miss me with all that, it's good for you cocky ......................

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1532133" timestamp="1410574664"]

Hey Buddy, just getting you PA-M folks wired up because a couple of weeks ago you all were talking about going undefeated in pre-district. "The Best Show on Turf". Now you are crawfishing saying it's just about getting better for district. Miss me with all that, it's good for you cocky ......................[/
Bwahaaaa!!!! What difference a week makes

Hey Buddy, just getting you PA-M folks wired up because a couple of weeks ago you all were talking about going undefeated in pre-district. "The Best Show on Turf". Now you are crawfishing saying it's just about getting better for district. Miss me with all that, it's good for you cocky ......................

who is yall? I predicted a 8-2 season with losses to Lamar and Deer Park. No Titan fan predicted an undefeated predistrict season unless they on the 6A board. I think you may be a lil bitter bout last week, you will be okay. Good luck tomorrow.

who is yall? I predicted a 8-2 season with losses to Lamar and Deer Park. No Titan fan predicted an undefeated predistrict season unless they on the 6A board. I think you may be a lil bitter bout last week, you will be okay. Good luck tomorrow.

No bitterness about last week Buddy, it was a good physical game. Central played up playing WB, PA-M and SC so I feel they will be ready for district. I hope Central never takes the Titans off of their schedule but do yourselves a favor, replace Ozen with someone that is going to push you all...

If you come to our game tomorrow, I have a seat for you Buddy along with Soulja and RaiderGirl...

No bitterness about last week Buddy, it was a good physical game. Central played up playing WB, PA-M and SC so I feel they will be ready for district. I hope Central never takes the Titans off of their schedule but do yourselves a favor, replace Ozen with someone that is going to push you all...

If you come to our game tomorrow, I have a seat for you Buddy along with Soulja and RaiderGirl...

Rejoice in moral victories if you want Ford, bottom line is our records are identical. Lol