Houston Lamar 58 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

well i'm not ready to give up on kadon....yet. most of the problems PAM faced on offense friday was the LACK of wr's. yes we had them, but as goat said, PAM has NO one that could stretch the field. the starting wr's all look like they running 4.7-4.9... SERIOUSLY!! i also noticed another problem for the past 3 weeks. the ball is getting to harrison WAY to slow and friday they were off target with the snaps!!

also, i feel there are other kids that can play special teams. CJ got hurt on the opening kickoff!! not saying we would have won, but i feel he would have set the tone by hitting the qb. evertone seemed to scared to tackle him. this was a game i predicted we would lose...just didn't think we would get the brakes beat off us lol...this week i feel we sneak out of fort bend co. with a close win.

things i see the titans need to do to win:

1.find a passing game and FAST!!- gotta start looking at jv and bring people up NOW!!

2.COACH HAVE TO LET HIM PULL THE BALL AND RUN FOR 4-5 YARDS!! he played wr at one point  so he has some speed. no one will respect the run game and just load up and key on the backs.

3. GET THAT TOUGH MENTALITY OUT OF THESE KIDS HEADS!! stop reading into the hype!!! i heard #10 say these words after the coin toss at the 50..." MAN "F" THEM "NINJAS(sub for other word). THEY DON'T WANNA SHAKE HANDS, BUST THEM FOOLS IN DA MOUTH". PAM was punked during the whole game!!! if you gonna talk the talk, you damn sure better walk the walk!!

I agree about walking the walk, but let your play do the talking. All I heard early was how PA reloads @ WR, I knew better because that group that came through the last 4 yrs were special. Not saying you can't develop a few, but as talented as the former group was, we know that doesn't happen every year. Furthermore, as for your Team overall, I thought you guys were the class of SETX? Y'all got beat in the same fashion you beat Ozen. Does that make you horrible as a Team? No it doesn't, so quit bumping your gums about how bad Cedar Hill beat us on the road when NS & Lamar totally dismantle you @ home. We all know Cedar Hill would have killed Lamar last yr & any other school in a 150 mile radius. Not bashing PA, just saying cut the crap about others when your Brakes have been worn out also. I don't expect to hear anymore trash talk out of you Titan fans. Then again,..........
Good Luck the rest of the Season

P.S. We definitely need to keep our mouths shut @ Ozen

I agree about walking the walk, but let your play do the talking. All I heard early was how PA reloads @ WR, I knew better because that group that came through the last 4 yrs were special. Not saying you can't develop a few, but as talented as the former group was, we know that doesn't happen every year. Furthermore, as for your Team overall, I thought you guys were the class of SETX? Y'all got beat in the same fashion you beat Ozen. Does that make you horrible as a Team? No it doesn't, so quit bumping your gums about how bad Cedar Hill beat us on the road when NS & Lamar totally dismantle you @ home. We all know Cedar Hill would have killed Lamar last yr & any other school in a 150 mile radius. Not bashing PA, just saying cut the crap about others when your Brakes have been worn out also. I don't expect to hear anymore trash talk out of you Titan fans. Then again,..........

seeing as Ozen hasn't won a game this yr that last sentence was all you needed to type. :D

we shall see starting this week, GR has more weapons than Lamar plus its on the road.

All jokes aside, will George Ranch pose a serious threat?? You know I stir the pot a little; all in fun though. I really want the Best for All Teams that take the field, unless you're playing Ozen. The last few preseasons hasn't been kind to the Panthers, but All will be fine for District. Panthers had quite a few players out Sat, but the one Glaring trend I noticed was the penalties were down. Small steps turn into bigger, to Giant steps.
Go Panthers!!!!

All jokes aside, will George Ranch pose a serious threat?? You know I stir the pot a little; all in fun though. I really want the Best for All Teams that take the field, unless you're playing Ozen. The last few preseasons hasn't been kind to the Panthers, but All will be fine for District. Panthers had quite a few players out Sat, but the one Glaring trend I noticed was the penalties were down. Small steps turn into bigger, to Giant steps.
Go Panthers!!!!

GR is a state title contender in 5A D1.

ummm...PAM scored 28 points...how many did Ozen score in either beat down??? i doubt cedar hill would have beat lamar silly. lamar was loaded last year. this year they are considered to be "down". like i stated, i never picked us to win this game, but since you talking, Ozen would have had 100 hung on them by Lamar. Forget about brakes getting beat off, ozen would have had an engine overhaul!!!

It may be closer but I predicted PAM going 1-3 or 2-2 in non-district.  G. Ranch are a legit program while Lil Xbox can't run @QB and he is a liability since PAM wants to run the Zone/Read.......

I agree, GR ran into a peaking regional buzzsaw Brenham otherwise it probably would have been them in Arlington.

ummm...PAM scored 28 points...how many did Ozen score in either beat down??? i doubt cedar hill would have beat lamar silly. lamar was loaded last year. this year they are considered to be "down". like i stated, i never picked us to win this game, but since you talking, Ozen would have had 100 hung on them by Lamar. Forget about brakes getting beat off, ozen would have had an engine overhaul!!!

You truly are an amazing mouse. This is the reason PA got whipped. Like 'Ol Folks used to say "you don't believe fat meat is greasy". Just refuse to shut up & play ball, but Lamar shut it for you, Central shut it for you & a few more will shut it. I'm gonna start your we didn't have our Safety for a few games whining for you now. I wish the Titans well, but the Arrogance of some of you guys is hilarious & unbecoming. I told you PA is known for basketball, and that was 20+ yrs ago. Now while y'all were getting taken to the woodshed, the posting on here was minimal @ best. Your mouth & hands must have been full of cheese, we both really know what you're full of but that's beside the point. I know one thing, I know the Titans will remember #25 on D & they refused to kick it to him also. His game spoke volumes, but it's a Team sport & he was taught to win & lose as a Team. Keep it Real Bro, get your head out of the clouds

The only problem with Harrison playing qb is him not running the ball he doesn't have to be singleton or fisk. He is the best qb in the system right now. The freshman isn't ready he had a horrible game Thursday. The 2 jv qbs wouldn't beat the freshman out and Williams can run but can't throw a dollar at a stripper. Harrison needs five carries and 15 pass attempts a game. That's the recipe.

I saw the game Thursday and you're right. The kid has a cannon and great legs but definitely needs seasoning and to gain some control throwing the ball. I did notice the same issue in that game though. He didn't have one rushing attempt that I saw, unless you count when he was blown up in the backfield. Granted, the Lamar team thoroughly whipped the PAM team on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. But I heard he broke off a 70 yd TD run the week before on a 4 or 5 wide out, QB draw against Central. When you are playing a team that is superior up front, you have to do more than handoff right, handoff left with an occasional pass downfield. And running that zone read, the QB has to be a real threat to pull the ball and keep it.

You truly are an amazing mouse. This is the reason PA got whipped. Like 'Ol Folks used to say "you don't believe fat meat is greasy". Just refuse to shut up & play ball, but Lamar shut it for you, Central shut it for you & a few more will shut it. I'm gonna start your we didn't have our Safety for a few games whining for you now. I wish the Titans well, but the Arrogance of some of you guys is hilarious & unbecoming. I told you PA is known for basketball, and that was 20+ yrs ago. Now while y'all were getting taken to the woodshed, the posting on here was minimal @ best. Your mouth & hands must have been full of cheese, we both really know what you're full of but that's beside the point. I know one thing, I know the Titans will remember #25 on D & they refused to kick it to him also. His game spoke volumes, but it's a Team sport & he was taught to win & lose as a Team. Keep it Real Bro, get your head out of the clouds

Ok "BRO" what's the BIGGER issue with PAM. Are you THAT disgruntled about that 56-0 "woodshed beating" the Panthers took as a "TEAM"? Are is there something a little DEEPER? is no secret that we took one, ONE, "1" L this past Friday, but ask yourself are you REALLY in position to be "BUMPING YOUR GUMS" when your beloved Panthers not only took one (top PAM mind you) but they're O'FER. THAT is what I, THAGHOST find "HILARIOUS". While I'm at it, what's "UNBECOMING" is the fact that you, (the PARENT) is always trying to interject #25 into your point or argument. Ask yourself another question, what if someone says something negativity about him? I told another poster in another thread but the same thing goes...sometimes, we as parents need to look abs LEARN from our children because, you may not know when something BIGGER AND BETTER is watching. Not only watching our children, but watching what their parents are doing/typing as well. One last thing, the crap that sometimes spew from your pie-hole make it really hard to cheer for Ozen. PAM vs Ozen was three weeks ago, MOVE ON, just like PAM will move on GR.