Houston Lamar 58 Port Arthur Memorial 28/Final

WOSgrad

question bigdog, the topic is our football team getting beat and the backlash from it. so where's the off topic?? personnely i could careless if you lock it as it is old news now. just find it funny a bulldog is worried about the PA people lol.

I totally agree, we are talking about PA football & how Ozen needs to improve. Did I miss something?  Just trash talk i'm sure nobody feels threatened.

Where are we out of line?? Lol

I

Yes, we lost! Will we change who we are? No! It's no biggie, we're gonna do us! It's just the opposing team talked more and won. This isn't brain surgery.

Ghost, I agree you don't have to change who you are if you feel it's right. It's all a matter of opinion. Soulja, Buddy & I go back & forth on here all the time. I've sat @ games with guys on this site. We disagree at the games we're watching, laughing & having a good time. It's never personal, just good old fashion smack talk.

Nothing will change from my end, I will continue to talk & attend games & have fun. Soulja & I will be beefing soon, but we're having fun.  I look forward to meeting as many guys as possible from the site, if I don't know you already.

Peace & see some of you at a stadium soon.  Bring a Butt cushion if your butt gets hurt easy  Lol

P.S

My Panthers may not win this week, but we darn sure won't lose :D 

Not to interrupt the fun you guys are having, but George Ranch is a very strong team.  Three fast running backs, a QB that can throw, big O and D lines.  Friendswood beat them on a last second 4th and goal throw and that throw would have been meaningless without a miracle defensive score that came before that.  And, we were playing them game two at our house. I'm not saying that PA Memorial cant beat them, but they are really good and will be a challenge.  Looking at PA's schedule there are some tough games ahead in district as well. If PA wins district they will prove themselves to be one of the best teams in the area and the state.

I agree, I have it around 31-29. I think Kadon will have to make a game winning drive on the road to win it. Our D has to show up on Friday. Last nondistrict game of the season.

I agree, I have it around 31-29. I think Kadon will have to make a game winning drive on the road to win it. Our D has to show up on Friday. Last nondistrict game of the season.

I agree with your assessment.  Your D will have to contain them and give your O a chance to win the game late.  The thing I learned from our game is that no matter how well your D plays (Friendswood's D is very strong) GR is going to score and they can score quickly.  Their defense is not as strong as their offense.  Some of their O linemen also play D line and can tire in the second half.  Friendswood came out in the second half and went to a hurry up offense taking advantage of the new clock rules and tired the GR D out to get the lead.  Even then though GR scored on long pass play and a long drive to retake the lead on two separate occasions.  They are tough, but they can be beaten.  Getting lucky will help -- so I wish PA good luck on Friday.

I missed point saying if going run read option then he must run few times. I do agree there.
Either he has to run or take read option out. Apologies.

Now as far as this week goes, goal No. 1 must be to stop the run. GR will try to do what Lamar did and thats run til someone breaks one and run to keep PAMs offense on sideline.

CAM, PAM scored 3 touchdowns on the first team defense. the last came when the back ups were in. the only the thing i'm trying to understand with you cam is sounds like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. when PAM is winning and being bad a##es, you wanna claim "I'M FROM PA". when we lose or like this past week, got the brakes beat off, you Ozen. so which is it?? if you claiming PA, how about ride with us and stop the " ya'll PA fans"  crap,because if you recall, you claimed to be a PAM fan when PAM wasn't playing Ozen according to YOUR words.

i may not agree with ghost or goat, but i'm not about to chop them up on a message board. we PA for life. not trying to make it seem like a  gang or anything, but you are the type of fan that make loyal fans like myself sit on the visiting side at a home game. i enjoyed the peacefulness as i watched the game. if PAM isn't winning everyone wanna jump off the boat. PAM winning, you draped in black and red...smh.

I thought you all sit on the other side because you all were not excepted in PA...jk...