Kountze 28 Hardin-Jefferson 49/Final

WOSgrad

I think this showed people we can hang with the big dogs. We ain't soft & we will put up a fight. Our boys gave a great effort last night. HJ is really good. Let's go Lions

Ain't nuthin to be upset about @ KHS

1 week at a time

I agree...The Lions are progressing well! First game played very hard for a half...second game played very hard for 3-1/2 quarters...Game three we cross the finish line...Start of district with K-ville it's on baby!

They take the touchdown back only if the celebration was before the player crossed the goal line. If after he scores the opposing coache chooses a mark of idk how many yards (15 for six man) hope that helps a little bit.

if the player makes any motion as to celebrate before crossing the goaline such as diving, holding the ball in the air, taunting, then the 15 yards is to be enforced from where the foul occurred (most of the time the 1 yard line). HJ would a have probably scored on the next play or two so it wouldn't have mattered, but it was the wrong call.

I am pretty sure home team picks officiating crew. ;) :rolleyes:

I said it had no impact on the game.  A few bad calls both ways, but that is HS football.  Just nice to have a really good friend as the head official for one of the coaches.  Would be similar to you being a official in a Silsbee hoop game AAW!!!  LOL!!!

I said it had no impact on the game.  A few bad calls both ways, but that is HS football.  Just nice to have a really good friend as the head official for one of the coaches.  Would be similar to you being a official in a Silsbee hoop game AAW!!!  LOL!!!

Not at all. If I had to officiate a basketball game, I would stand at one end of the floor the whole game. No running for me. Each team would benefit my officiating. :D