Spurger water boy situation

Chester86

With the top water boy going out with a broken finger, and the back-up sophomore going down this past Friday with a shattered wooden spoon, I have a question. Why not bring the 8th grader up who has shown great promise? The junior was dismissed for PH problems and I just think we should bring him up for varsity exposure. The senior that filled in did alright, but there were some serious hydration issues. His pop-time on Time-Outs was slow. What's yalls opinions? Discuss!

With the top water boy going out with a broken finger, and the back-up sophomore going down this past Friday with a shattered wooden spoon, I have a question. Why not bring the 8th grader up who has shown great promise? The junior was dismissed for PH problems and I just think we should bring him up for varsity exposure. The senior that filled in did alright, but there were some serious hydration issues. His pop-time on Time-Outs was slow. What's yalls opinions? Discuss!

This 8th grader was busting his tail passing out water bottles for two straight years to the team that won the unviersal tournament of world champions held in Fred, Texas.  Heck, he even hydrated the refs in between games without being asked to do so.

This 8th grader was busting his tail passing out water bottles for two straight years to the team that won the unviersal tournament of world champions held in Fred, Texas. Heck, he even hydrated the refs in between games without being asked to do so.

He has videos on you tube that show these skills. Check it out and tell me what you think of my son... Oops I mean that kid that I don't know but everyone in the free world tells me about... Uhh cause I'm from sour lake and never seen my boy... Uh I mean that kid before...

I hear he not only keeps them hydrated but he also has a stash of that Bush Lake Road Caney Head Riverwater he brings out for the big games. 

He has a special hole that not only collects that Neches river water, but also a little from every sewer line from  Town Bluff in Dam B to his honey hole in Caney Head. 

The youngster is a true prodigy. Most would go with senoirity but this kid is special. He pured an astonishing 0.12 second 24oz glass of water at the combine as a 8 yr old. Spurger better watch out, talent like this usually heads for greener pastures.

El quapo, this is the best post I have honestly ever seen!

I think there is to many checks and reads at the varsity level for an 8th grader. He has to check to make sure the mixture is just right on the gatoraid and he has to be able to read the players and know when they need water. He has to anticipate the time out. I mean what if he gets blind sided by an officials timeout and he just freezes!! It could cripple him for life. I mean look at what happen to John Rocker and all he had to do was throw a baseball 60' 6"