BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

I've said many times Recruiters will be kicking themselves for Sleeping on this young man. His work ethic alone sets him apart. I'm puzzled why he wasn't used more last yr, but this year he is clearly the man in the backfield. He will challenge PA's RB's for best in the District. It wouldn't surprise me if he is the leading rusher. WB won't be an easy Win for anyone. PA is so dangerous with multiple playmakers on both sides. This definitely will be a game to see.
Mr Davis, his time is here & he has folks' attention now. Some of us already knew. See Ya @ The Butch from the Visitors side. I'll be @ 50 yd line

@GOAT - Sensitive!?!? Just like I said man, watch ya mouth and that is real talk! Leave my boy out of your post with that crap! Let these kids ball without that bull! I root for Kam and Corey as if they were my own because all of these kids are our children PA or Beaumont North South or West! Whether you trying to here it or not homie I am a man and gonna defend mine! Respect these young men that are laying it all on the line to get that free education. You had your turn. And that goes to any of you old grumpy old men that are sitting back sucking the life out of our seeds. The bad part is I didn't expect that from one of us over here but the other that has 14 at the end of his hashtag!!!SMH

@BigCam I am just praying that they recognize what he has to offer and believe me they did not even show all of what he was capable of!!! You know BigCam you saw the highlights!!! The best part is he is a great kid with great humility, respect and a legit A and B student that works hard in the classroom and on the grid iron. See you Friday from across the way Brother! I will be somewhere around that 50 in row 3 or 4! Tell Rodney that we say good luck and play hard from #TEAMDEMARCUS!!!

@GOAT - Sensitive!?!? Just like I said man, watch ya mouth and that is real talk! Leave my boy out of your post with that crap! Let these kids ball without that bull! I root for Kam and Corey as if they were my own because all of these kids are our children PA or Beaumont North South or West! Whether you trying to here it or not homie I am a man and gonna defend mine! Respect these young men that are laying it all on the line to get that free education. You had your turn. And that goes to any of you old grumpy old men that are sitting back sucking the life out of our seeds. The bad part is I didn't expect that from one of us over here but the other that has 14 at the end of his hashtag!!!SMH

For real, calm down a tad, man. I dont think GOAT meant any disrespect to your boy.

...vs. The 3 stooges... And a sophomore qb with his first start....
isn't YOUR qb a sophomore and this will only be his second starting game?

yes he's a sophomore but you do know he's a coaches son, he'll be well prepared. Who's gonna watch more film than the sophomore coaches son? NOBODY! Matter fact i give the Qb edge to the Titans. Harrison will step up in the pocket and deliver and go through progressions. Jacquet doesn't let the plays develope. This will equate to a 28 pt Titan victory.

@GOAT - Sensitive!?!? Just like I said man, watch ya mouth and that is real talk! Leave my boy out of your post with that crap! Let these kids ball without that bull! I root for Kam and Corey as if they were my own because all of these kids are our children PA or Beaumont North South or West! Whether you trying to here it or not homie I am a man and gonna defend mine! Respect these young men that are laying it all on the line to get that free education. You had your turn. And that goes to any of you old grumpy old men that are sitting back sucking the life out of our seeds. The bad part is I didn't expect that from one of us over here but the other that has 14 at the end of his hashtag!!!SMH

@ Davis I'm only discussing football and the in and outs of the game. No one is a bigger supporter of Golden Triangle football than myself. Your son is in the public eye and will soon be on a national stage and people will say things about him you don't like. ( which i didn't) I acknowledged the fact he had a good game. I don't understand your complaint.

@GOAT - Sensitive!?!? Just like I said man, watch ya mouth and that is real talk! Leave my boy out of your post with that crap! Let these kids ball without that bull! I root for Kam and Corey as if they were my own because all of these kids are our children PA or Beaumont North South or West! Whether you trying to here it or not homie I am a man and gonna defend mine! Respect these young men that are laying it all on the line to get that free education. You had your turn. And that goes to any of you old grumpy old men that are sitting back sucking the life out of our seeds. The bad part is I didn't expect that from one of us over here but the other that has 14 at the end of his hashtag!!!SMH

Davis, Bro chill. As Soulja stated Goat didn't mean anything negative about your son with that post. Sometimes as patents we have to learn to more laid back in order to get "OUR" seed to relax. What do I mean? After last Friday game with Central I looked your son up. I'm the type of fan that wants to know if we should worry about ya boy. Well, I came across him on IG, I also saw the picture of him extending his hand for the "coin toss" ... from those few pics I came across, I've come to my own conclusion that he is am AWESOME young man. My whole thing is this, don't be so uptight that YOU take away from HIS shine. Yes, defend your child. However take the time to recognize a compliment. (To me that's all it was)

I made the same mistake earlier in the week. Parents are supposed to defend their kids against Adults to a certain extent. That's why I apologized. Though I thought I did anything wrong, the kids Father felt disrespected, so as a Father I had to put myself in his shoes & see his perspective. I reacted the Wrong way, I don't want my Son to handle his Business in that manner. I had to step up & right a wrong; even though I felt as if I had no ill intent. Laws accepted my apology & we have moved on. People are watching my actions & comments, so if I don't condone certain things, I have an obligation to be a man of my word & practice what I preach. I'm only speaking of myself because I can only control me.
God Bless & good luck to both Teams

I made the same mistake earlier in the week. Parents are supposed to defend their kids against Adults to a certain extent. That's why I apologized. Though I thought I did anything wrong, the kids Father felt disrespected, so as a Father I had to put myself in his shoes & see his perspective. I reacted the Wrong way, I don't want my Son to handle his Business in that manner. I had to step up & right a wrong; even though I felt as if I had no ill intent. Laws accepted my apology & we have moved on. People are watching my actions & comments, so if I don't condone certain things, I have an obligation to be a man of my word & practice what I preach. I'm only speaking of myself because I can only control me.

Nice post

And that's all I'm saying. Not only is SETXSPORTS watching, but " POTENTIAL SCHOOLS" may be watching as well.

Well its TIME! and buddy mouse ghost goat even if you close down 69 CENTRAL will be there.
PS
we've not planning on changing our schedule

Central by 2 TD's

close down 69? No sir, I'm planning on doing the exact opposite. I'm gonna make dadgum sure that US HWY 69 is open because I want ALL of you "South Enders" to be on time to witness and receive this butt whipping. #dontbetardy4theparty

close down 69? No sir, I'm planning on doing the exact opposite. I'm gonna make dadgum sure that US HWY 69 is open because I want ALL of you "South Enders" to be on time to witness and receive this butt whipping. #dontbetardy4theparty

Northside coming TOO and we've rolling deep, Mr. mouse we've also will match your fans in crowd numbers, I'm even bringing my daughter to watch her lil brother beat her old school.

mr davis...i'm not talking about your boy, but if you cant handle criticism, then a message board is no place for you. now since you were comparing backs,your boy gets the bulk of the carries...we have a split back system...trust me, if corey PLAYS THE WHOLE GAME i'm sure he could have easily had 250...

Yeah & he & #25 would have met a few more times. Neither was backing down. This is going to be one for the ages. WB's #3 ain't no joke.
We will have to wait a few weeks though. Lol

Difference between this game for Central and last week's game is that Central doesn't have to worry about an elite WR like corbin on the outside and can focus more on stopping the run. However I still PAM winning this game due to the fact Central's offense has yet to find its identity making the game harder on themselves than they need to.