Hull-Daisetta vs Warren Scrimmage

No pitch forks.. I hope warren has improved their program.. But as far as what bobcat said.. Well y'all have seen his predictions and such in the past.. And well take it for what it's worth! Best of luck to both teams on their season

Saying that Warren is better than Kountze is a biiiiig stretch. But I stand by what I said....this district will be the most competitive it's been in years from the top to the bottom. There is no clear-cut favorite to win the title, nor is there a set four playoff teams. It's gonna be a freakin dog fight for those top four spots!

Warren was better than Kountze in my opinion. Way more physical! Both good teams.

Never really had a head bumpin with ya HD Bob 55...and certainly not trying too now, but If the purpose of our scrimmage was to run a score up, well Kountze could have scored at will...we could have thrown over and over and over and over...scoring virtually every time we touched the ball. You guys stopped us because we ran plays that we need to be able to run efficiently in our district...and at the same time we were even successful with the new ground direction...Now if you want to make a comparison than do it using a bit of reality and logic...as far as HD competing with Kountze...it's a no issue because you don't have too! HD works hard and will hold their own. As far as Warren...I hope they are competitive and those kids work hard and their coaches work hard and they deserve to competitive. Who's better??? Time will tell my friend...oh WTB...I prefer exacto knives vs pitch forks! LOL just my opinion HD Bob 55 not meant as a slap at your proud program or Warrens

I hope HD dominates in similar fashion. If not, we may be in trouble playin those Tigers down the road lol

HD did dominate in similar fashion. Similar fashion to the way that Warren dominated West Sabine.

Now we can be certain that the much larger school is superior to the historically mediocre small school. What are beginning to see now is that the historically mediocre small school is emerging as a pathetic small school. The kind of school that gets a head coach to cut bait after two alleged program building/return years.

It was unclear to me where the "four horsemen" factored into this scrimmage.

It's just my opinion, based on my observations the last two weeks, that up to this point of the season, Warren is the better team out of Kountze and Warren. I know Kountze has better athletes and more speed, just looks as though Babin has Warren ahead of schedule in regards to timing, chemistry and aggressiveness. When they face each other it will be a dog fight. As far as HD, we will be ok and right in the mix for another District Championship. HD is not the 7th winningest small school program in Texas for nothing. 

It's just my opinion, based on my observations the last two weeks, that up to this point of the season, Warren is the better team out of Kountze and Warren. I know Kountze has better athletes and more speed, just looks as though Babin has Warren ahead of schedule in regards to timing, chemistry and aggressiveness. When they face each other it will be a dog fight. As far as HD, we will be ok and right in the mix for another District Championship. HD is not the 7th winningest small school program in Texas for nothing. 

HD will definitely be in the mix. As discussed and proven through years of historical data, HD is in the most pathetic district in the state of Texas. HD will contend for a playoff spot and serve as some fortunate team's bye week. 

It's just my opinion, based on my observations the last two weeks, that up to this point of the season, Warren is the better team out of Kountze and Warren. I know Kountze has better athletes and more speed, just looks as though Babin has Warren ahead of schedule in regards to timing, chemistry and aggressiveness. When they face each other it will be a dog fight. As far as HD, we will be ok and right in the mix for another District Championship. HD is not the 7th winningest small school program in Texas for nothing.

Lol.. Ok

All I know is that the pretty shifty and fast backs that HD has does not have a chance in hell if they don't find a way to get the O-Line right. Had more runs for no gains or losses than they did for positive yardage. Getting hit in the mouth as soon as you take the handoff is not the best way to advance the ball lol.

On another note, I was told that HD is down to 25 total kids that suited up for the scrimmage! That's JV and Varsity!! 12 kids pretty much play JV ball and 12 kids played with the varsity team with 3 or 4 of the JV kids subbing in. If that's the case, this might be a LOOONG season after the first few weeks.