NED LETS SCRATCH LIVINGSTON AND ASK MEMORIAL TO PLAY

The streets talk... And I've heard why the Bonds never pass...

I would think if its in good interest of the kids they would update some things, those buildings were old and somewhat worn down when I was coming up thru middle school (went to NISD for academic competitions and seen it)

I would think if its in good interest of the kids they would update some things, those buildings were old and somewhat worn down when I was coming up thru middle school (went to NISD for academic competitions and seen it)

I agree... But those old heads have an iron fist on things.... I wonder why?

Try again.   We have played Angelton 3 times recently, and  are 2-1 vs them. They went to the regionals in 2012.   Farther than you went.   When we played Friendswood (4 times)  and are 2-2.   The years we played them 2009 they went to the quarterfinals, 2008 were in the semi-finals, and we knocked them out of the quarterfinals in 2001 when they were the #2 ranked team in the state.

i guess you are going to totally dimiss the LM stomping all together. apperently you didn't beat anglton when it counted. like i said, FW is up and down, more down than anything....and so??? you want a cookie??? so FW was a cupcake when you beat them...

I can see the headlines now... ...

After years of idolizing the nearby football program, PA fans finally convince PAISD to accept their proposed high school name change. That's right folks, beginning with the 2015 football season the PAM Titans will officially be renamed:

South Nederland Titanic Bulldogs!

Furthermore, many thanks go out to such relentless efforts from key advocates, mighymouse490 and Mr Buddy Garrity so we will be honoring them with the coin toss and their own bobble-head night at the first meeting of these two new rivals in the seasons very first "scrimmage" of the 2015 season!

...and in other news, rumor has it that coug14 is leading a similar quest at a NE Houston area high school. Word is the proposed new name is West Nederland CatDogs! More to come on this story...

GO DOGS!

I can see the headlines now... ...

After years of idolizing the nearby football program, PA fans finally convince PAISD to accept their proposed high school name change. That's right folks, beginning with the 2015 football season the PAM Titans will officially be renamed:

South Nederland Titanic Bulldogs!

Furthermore, many thanks go out to such relentless efforts from key advocates, mighymouse490 and Mr Buddy Garrity so we will be honoring them with the coin toss and their own bobble-head night at the first meeting of these two new rivals in the seasons very first "scrimmage" of the 2015 season!

...and in other news, rumor has it that coug14 is leading a similar quest at a NE Houston area high school. Word is the proposed new name is West Nederland CatDogs! More to come on this story...

GO DOGS!

Wow Lol
I guess it's on now. Bwahaaaa that's a good one

Has Memorial offered to play Nederland in baseball? ;)

Basketball is a little easier to "match up". All you really need is a solid starting 5 and a couple of good subs. I mean, Silsbee beat a loaded Central team with Silsbee having a 75% JV team for crying out loud. :rolleyes: :D :D

Apples to oranges

You're making excuse for Neauman Aaw. It's no different no matter the sport. Only proves to me you play the game/scrimmage. Now you ask about baseball, well if you know the MHS baseball coach (Rojas) you know he will play anyone anywhere, no haven't had nhs on the schedule yet, but Bridge city, Vidor, GC memorial and even Silsbee are just as good any day or . The Titans lost to all those top level teams but WE PLAYED THE GAME. I say again, it seems to be a coaching decision when i know the kids would be up for it.

first off, seems like nederland wants to be associated with PAM...maybe baseball not getting enough of them in...trust me, i bleed purple and gold, but i don't care what 3 high schools yoou came from, NOBODY LIKES MC!! so therefore, please do not besmirch PAM's good name with a word so vile and filthy as "nederland".

proud dawg, nederland hasn't done ANYTHING great to be considered doing something great. like i said, neaumann is a good coach...not a GREAT coach...if he was, nederland would have "the hardware". before ANY of you spit out the garbage you want to say in response to that, harrison isn't a great coach, but he's better than good. not because of wins and losses, but because he CARES about his students when highschool is over. helping them get scholarships into schools. i may not agree with alot of his play calling and who he puts in, but those kids BELIEVE and worship the ground that man walks on and will fight for him and that what matters.

first off, seems like nederland wants to be associated with PAM...maybe baseball not getting enough of them in...trust me, i bleed purple and gold, but i don't care what 3 high schools yoou came from, NOBODY LIKES MC!! so therefore, please do not besmirch PAM's good name with a word so vile and filthy as "nederland".

proud dawg, nederland hasn't done ANYTHING great to be considered doing something great. like i said, neaumann is a good coach...not a GREAT coach...if he was, nederland would have "the hardware". before ANY of you spit out the garbage you want to say in response to that, harrison isn't a great coach, but he's better than good. not because of wins and losses, but because he CARES about his students when highschool is over. helping them get scholarships into schools. i may not agree with alot of his play calling and who he puts in, but those kids BELIEVE and worship the ground that man walks on and will fight for him and that what matters.

That post should go on a plaque in the locker room .... smh  :rolleyes:

You're making excuse for Neauman Aaw. It's no different no matter the sport. Only proves to me you play the game/scrimmage. Now you ask about baseball, well if you know the MHS baseball coach (Rojas) you know he will play anyone anywhere, no haven't had nhs on the schedule yet, but Bridge city, Vidor, GC memorial and even Silsbee are just as good any day or . The Titans lost to all those top level teams but WE PLAYED THE GAME. I say again, it seems to be a coaching decision when i know the kids would be up for it.

No matter the sport?

So you are saying Kountze playing PAM in basketball is the same as Kountze playing PAM in football?

I have seen Kountze beat much bigger schools in basketball (easier to match up) but they would have zero chance beating those schools in football.

That is my point in regards to apples and oranges.

Just because English has no problem playing Memorial in basketball doesn't necessarily translate to Nederland should play PAM in football.

Besides, basketball has so many more non district games to schedule compared to football. Again, it's apples and oranges.

No matter the sport?

So you are saying Kountze playing PAM in basketball is the same as Kountze playing PAM in football?

I have seen Kountze beat much bigger schools in basketball (easier to match up) but they would have zero chance beating those schools in football.

Just because English has no problem playing Memorial in basketball doesn't necessarily translate to Nederland should play PAM in football.

Besides, basketball has so many more non district games to schedule compared to football. Again, it's apples and oranges.

so you are saying nederland is WEAK,INFERIOR, SMALLER, AND HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE FIELD AGAINST PAM?? that makes since to say why they are scared... ;)

No matter the sport?

Exactly , it's apples to oranges

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing this game played. I just wonder what benefit PAM gets out of playing this game. It would do more for Nederland than Memorial.

what benefit does Memorial get out of playing Ozen which is smaller than Nederland and Memorial? If we're gonna play two opponents from that district I say play the best two.