Is This The Kid?

smitty

no, there is another one. I said I am not sure if it is authentic. He didn't shove the clerk in this particular video. I have seen both

Didn't you post a thread stating you were done with this forum?

Should I take that thread down as it being nothing but hot air or should I help you along in being "done" with this forum? ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shawn Parcells’ credentials, role in Michael Brown autopsy questioned by Doctors

I am a "forensic pathologist assistant and medical investigator"

“That is a degree that does not exist in my knowledge, except in the mind of Shawn Parcells,” Dr. Mitchell said.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/08/19/shawn-parcells-credentials-role-in-michael-brown-autopsy-questioned-by-doctors/

Mike Brown was apparently quite the musician. A rapper. In his first masterpiece he pleasantly raps to the “Cops” theme song, “Bad Boys.” Brown sings, “Shi talker, shi talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real killa killa come for you? Shi talker, shi talker, whatcha gonna do? When a real nigga come for you.”

or

Finally, the last magnificent Mike Brown melody unfortunately features more of the same.
“With this Glock in your face. And you betta not make a sound. And I only like white men on my money [???]. Those who are last shall be first, Whites on the bottom. He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him. Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner. Damn!”

http://buzzpo.com/caution-graphic-post-gentle-giant-mike-brown-liked-drugs-hos-killas-murders/

For what its worth I'm done with this political board.

Every time I decide to give it a chance and read a couple of threads, it is worse than the last time I did. Don't worry, almost everyone will be done with it. A LOT of the better posters already are...

But I fully support keeping it open, lest certain ones find their way to other boards...

Come on Hippy, he was just a young, well intentioned, harmless, unarmed man who probably was looking for skittles when he was in that store.

I just cant help it. This has to be one of the most distasteful foul racist uncalled for post of all time why would you even post it. How can you even spin this. Its not the first time you used this kinda joke. Why bring trayvon in this let the child rest in peace. Its so sad you bring the whole fourm down with the hate you have in you. You're either a old racist or somebody who loves to race bait. I rather remove myself from this site than to endure any more of this crap.

My take if anyone cares:

The facts are not ALL out yet.
Who KNOWS what really happened at this point?
Until more conclusive findings and evidence come out, what are we really talking about here?

Can a white cop murder a black kid in cold blood? Sure he can...

Can a black teen threaten a white cop to the point of being killed for it? Sure he can...

Everybody relax. We don't know what happened. Neither side should even be on a side at this point. But why are we? RACE!

This is a race issue - nothing more - nothing less. And, of course, all parties will NEVER see eye to eye on whatever the outcome is.

I don't know what else to say. The fact that the Brown supporters are rioting in the streets and decimating their own neighborhoods is STUPID! The fact that the officer's supporters are sending money to bolster his defense and make a statement to the other side is STUPID! Let there be more uncovered before we lose our minds. Then we can go to racially bashing each other with at least a few facts under our belts...