Is This The Kid?

smitty

While everything is speculation at this point, let's just look at the facts we do know.

We have a teen who just robbed and assaulted a store manager.

Michael has a previous FELONY criminal record. (see below)

Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:
Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

The cop has been with the force 6 years with no issues......

I need more facts to make a decision.....

george Zimmerman had a criminal record too, but you managed to ignore that.

What difference does it makes if he wrongfully killed a college student or a guy with a criminal record both sides are guilty of trying to paint a picture of a guy they dont know....only thing that matters was if the officer was in the wrong or not. Lets stop picking sides until we get more information.

Here are my scenarios...

1. Cop was having a bad day and decided to take it out on this kid. (sounds stupid just to say that)

2. Cop confronted the kid and kid made a gesture like he had a gun. (very possible)

3. Cop confronted the kid and kid had a gun. (evidence shows this is highly possible, at least a gun was reported found)

4. Cop assisted suicide. (who knows)

5. Cop confronted the kid, kid raised his hands in the air, cop shot him (sounds stupid just to say that)

Why? Oh I forgot cops dont kill innocent people. I have not heard anything in regards to an altercation between the cop and the kid. Someone made a comment about him having time to change his shoes. How was changing his shoes going to mask his identity? I could see if he put on a wig or something.

Exactly, how was changing his shoes going to change anything, hence my questioning why it would even be an issue. Oh the wonderful powers of reasoning that come with possessing two degrees.

Why do you keep using the word innocent? Do you know something that I don't?

I said cops sometime kill innocent people. You cant dispute that.

I wasnt talking about this situation. I dont know enough yet, but I dont find it inconceivable that a cop would kill an innocent person.

Same mentality Susan Smith used when she had drowned her two kids and said she was carjacked by a black man. Do black people car jack?....YES! Then why was she so wrong? You are doing the same thing

I come home and change shoes all the time.

Why? Oh I forgot cops dont kill innocent people. I have not heard anything in regards to an altercation between the cop and the kid. Someone made a comment about him having time to change his shoes. How was changing his shoes going to mask his identity? I could see if he put on a wig or something.

I thought we would look at the facts......

On average, local police forces kill 400 people every year in the Unites States, according to a seven-year FBI study.

About a fourth of those annual incidents — about 96 a year, or two every week — involve a white officer and a black victim, USA Today reported.

So, of all the officer shootings only 25% involve a white officer and a black victim...........

There was 11,078 gun involved homicides in 2013......96 involved a white officer and a black victim...that's  .86% of total homicides in the U.S......the 400 only make up 3.61% of all gun related homicides......

Statistics report, more than 90% of black murder victims are killed by other black people.

So, I have not heard any comments or post or tweets about the other 304 Non Black police shooting victims in 2013.

Why??

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/local-cops-kill-400-people-year-report-article-1.1904876#ixzz3AhHGxclq

http://blogs.kqed.org/lowdown/2013/03/07/u-s-gun-deaths-visualizing-the-numbers/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/black-america-2013_n_3639934.html

Did he assault the police officer? Is this fact or mere conjecture? The penalty for stealing cigarettes is less punitive then a charge of assaulting a police officer. That's why I find it hard to believe that he attacked an officer, because he was afraid of going to jail for stealing cigarettes.

Why is it harder for you to believe that a criminal who had just committed an assault and robbery might assault an officer than it is for you to believe that an officer with 6 years of spotless service would shoot an unarmed teen for no reason?

Same mentality Susan Smith used when she had drowned her two kids and said she was carjacked by a black man. Do black people car jack?....YES! Then why was she so wrong? You are doing the same thing

I come home and change shoes all the time.

what are you talking about or do you know? I said I dont know all of the facts and I said cops do kill innocent people. I didnt mention anyone of any particular race. Who said he had time to go home?