Is This The Kid?

smitty

So.....what do you guys proposed happened. I am telling you what the article states. There were also witnesses. I still need more facts. The chief of police said that the officer that shot Brown knew nothing about the robbery. Why are you guys so defensive?

"Witnesses said they saw a scuffle between the officer and Brown at the police car before the young man was shot. Police said Brown struggled with the officer and reached for his weapon." 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-family-autopsy/index.html

The medical examiner said that the autopsy did not show any signs of a struggle. Eye witnesses have said the same thing. I dont know what happened , but I hope they get to the bottom of this.

And there were eye witnesses that said they did see a struggle.

The medical examiner said that the autopsy did not show any signs of a struggle. Eye witnesses have said the same thing. I dont know what happened , but I hope they get to the bottom of this.

Did the medical examiner examine the cop for a sign of a struggle? He's claiming to have been punched in the face... I'm not sure what happened, and witnesses and evidence are conflicting, but until a clearer picture of what actually happened emerges, I'm going to go ahead and give the benefit of the doubt to the officer with the spotless record rather than to the young criminal fresh off his latest felony.

I'll stop calling him a kid.  He was an 18 year man.  I heard today that this huge man, I think it was stated 340 pounds, was charging this officer.  This is why the 6 shots.  Anyone else heard this?

where did you read that he was charging the officer? There are so many rumors floating around, I wish I could see an unbiased report.

Did the medical examiner examine the cop for a sign of a struggle? He's claiming to have been punched in the face... I'm not sure what happened, and witnesses and evidence are conflicting, but until a clearer picture of what actually happened emerges, I'm going to go ahead and give the benefit of the doubt to the officer with the spotless record rather than to the young criminal fresh off his latest felony.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

1. BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

I thought that Dr. said there was no sign of a struggle?? 

There is a video circulating on you tube showing brown paying for his rellos. (I am not sure if it is authentic). It is called, Michael brown, ferguson victim paid for his rellos if you guys want to look it up. The store owner said he did not call 911 to report that ferguson committed a crime.