Any Midnight Madness in the area tonight

I honeatly am confused with the answer that I was given. The AD cancelled it because of not receiving paperwork?

I was told the proper channels were not gone through. No security was ever set up or stadium maintenance ever contacted. Was just decided to do it Monday without talking with administration and getting things set up.

I attended the LC-M and WO-S practices last night (or this morning, 2am :wacko: ). Was quite impressed with the numbers and size that LC-M had out. About 90 10th-12th and very huge O-line and D-lines. Sonnier looked very good at QB. If the Bears find a running back (which I believe they will) I look for very good things to come to LC-M this season.

WO-S has speed, speed, and more speed!! They do have some size in the trenches but not like LC-M. Rutledge looked a little off in the scrimmage part, throwing a couple of picks, but all in all, looked like he will be fine as the leader of the offense. Chain Gang defense is just plain nasty. Ton of speed. The secondary is as good as it gets. Would put that bunch up against any foursome in the state. I still like this team making it to Jerry World this season.

I was told the proper channels were not gone through. No security was ever set up or stadium maintenance ever contacted. Was just decided to do it Monday without talking with administration and getting things set up.

not following rules and policy is what got BISD where they are today. 

With all the new leadership in place along with procedural changes something like this is bound to happen. Hopefully this event will happen next year.