Was a certain thread removed from this board??

It appears that way. Unfortunately this is a private site and freedom of speech is not a right on this site.

If someone complains or get's offended....or a moderator just personally disagrees with a post, he can delete it. They can also delete the entire thread, which is apparently what happened here.

I did read Bamakids post and it was all truth.....and some people can't handle the truth......which is a BIG part of the problem.

If you are referring to the thread on blacks having crime genes or predisposed to committing crime, I removed it. 

Not that the topic wasn't stupid enough however it could have stayed but when about 8 posts were about calling other members sexual preference into question. In fact 13 of the first 20 posts had nothing to do with topic but calling other people gay or loony. That not only violated the rules of this forum it also went way off topic...... which is also a rules violation. 

I didn't feel like deleted 75% of the posts in a single thread so I chose to delete it. Apparently that was not good enough for some members as the offending posts were repeated. 

It's unfortunate that critical thinking is frowned upon in these parts of town.

Even more unfortunate that posts such as yours are allowed but I'll probably get a ban for replying to you.

ECO, you have been around for longer than most thought, but I feel your time is nearing...you just can't help it.

Allow me to be the first to say, Adios!

If you are referring to the thread on blacks having crime genes or predisposed to committing crime, I removed it. 

Not that the topic wasn't stupid enough however it could have stayed but when about 8 posts were about calling other members sexual preference into question. In fact 13 of the first 20 posts had nothing to do with topic but calling other people gay or loony. That not only violated the rules of this forum it also went way off topic...... which is also a rules violation. 

I didn't feel like deleted 75% of the posts in a single thread so I chose to delete it. Apparently that was not good enough for some members as the offending posts were repeated. 

the last thing I saw was his post.  there must have been quite a few garbage posts after that which deteriated the conversation to the pointo deletion.

So making posts that are off topic is a violation and need to be removed?

Shouldn't 99% of smittys posts be removed then? Oh wait, he's one of the good ole boys round these parts of town.

BENGHAZI

VA SCANDAL

KENYA

Yes, off topic is a rules violation. Almost everyone throws in a tidbit from time to time that is not exactly on topic but when the entire thread turns into nothing but bashing and not only bashing but for something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, it is time to lock it or be removed.