Past Due Time To Name/ReName A Bmt FB Stadium

The man use to be a coach. Who cares if he didn't play sports. He got a school district back on its feet academically, which is far more important than sports. Or at least thats what we all try and pretend   errrr say in formal terms.

Then name a school or the administration building after him.

The man use to be a coach. Who cares if he didn't play sports. He got a school district back on its feet academically, which is far more important than sports. Or at least thats what we all try and pretend errrr say in formal terms.

Dr. Thomas played football at Texas A&I in Kingsville back in the late 60's.

The name is fine with me too. I remember beating LeVias in a pick up racquetball game in Houston,  back in 90's. I knew he looked familiar but someone had to tell me who he was. Nice guy.

So let me get this staight, this is your way of saying that you are a superior talent to Jerry Levias???  Hmmmmm........you are like Herman "the helicopter" Knowings or Earl 'the goat" Manigault of NY playground fame.  They were far superior to any talent that ever played in the NBA, just bad breaks kept them from making it to the big time!!!  So that is your story..............SMH!!!

So let me get this staight, this is your way of saying that you are a superior talent to Jerry Levias???  Hmmmmm........you are like Herman "the helicopter" Knowings or Earl 'the goat" Manigault of NY playground fame.  They were far superior to any talent that ever played in the NBA, just bad breaks kept them from making it to the big time!!!  So that is your story..............SMH!!!

LOL!! Man, I have much respect for Levias. He helped open up some doors for those coming in behind him. Point being, I 'd beat my momma and especially yours if I had to compete against them.

Isn't BISD in the hole they are in right now because of Mr. Carol "Butch" Thomas? So why name a stadium after a man who started the fire, saw the writing on the wall and ran......?   Where is Mr. Thomas now......... :rolleyes:

I think  :mellow:  well I know a lot of people would love to blame it on Butch. BISD thrived under Butch. Wasn't perfect but who is? Me and Butch got into a shouting disagreement once. The man was no pushover and he was paid a salary that he earned. The sad part  is that people harped on his salary, why? I don't hear or didn't hear any other complaints about salaries in this area. Yeah! I know, the complaint was always "no other supt." Blah! Blah! Blah!

2 Questions

1) Who hired all these crooked people, that put BISD in this position?  

2) Why did Mr. Thomas leave in the first place when he was making that much money?

#1. Can you prove they were crooks before they were hired?

#2. Probably had no other challenges since the district was running smoothly when he left.

#1. Can you prove they were crooks before they were hired?

#2. Probably had no other challenges since the district was running smoothly when he left.

Yeah, real smooth.   Funny how alot of this stuff started coming out after he left, although some of it was going on while he was there.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Thomas-says-he-s-leaving-while-things-are-good-2675125.php

Yeah, real smooth.   Funny how alot of this stuff started coming out after he left, although some of it was going on while he was there.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Thomas-says-he-s-leaving-while-things-are-good-2675125.php

:rolleyes: Not sure what the article was suppose to prove. Unless you're saying he pissed off a lot of former S.Park students from way back in the day. Have you seen their new campus, lately?