How many 2A teams make the playoffs from each district this season??

I've heard it will stay at 3 teams per district, like it was last year for all the schools in the new 2A (old 1A). On the flip side, last years 2A put 4 teams in. I can't find anything from the UIL on what it will offically be, and hearing it both ways from some pretty reliable sources. I think HD will be competing for 2nd in district, bit it will definitely affect playoff matchups if nothing else.

I've heard it will stay at 3 teams per district, like it was last year for all the schools in the new 2A (old 1A). On the flip side, last years 2A put 4 teams in. I can't find anything from the UIL on what it will offically be, and hearing it both ways from some pretty reliable sources. I think HD will be competing for 2nd in district, bit it will definitely affect playoff matchups if nothing else.

You have to stop listening to your four horsemen, they're leading you astray already.

From what I saw in the brackets that were provided with the re-alignment, it appears that 3 teams go in 2A. Of course, that was in February and the UIL could have changed since then.

This is the case. Not sure why I was thinking 2A was sending 4 to playoffs. Maybe it was because DCTF has the districts set up with top 4 places.

What kind of offers are those 4 horsemen getting?

I'm not gettting into the 4 horseman thing but the kids that were being talked about are all very good players. Two of them have some low interest from DI schools and will probably get offers from FBS programs. 6'4" 265 DE/TE's that can run don't just grow on trees. The other kid is 6'4" 205lbs and was all-state QB and rushed for about 1800 yards last year. Won area in the 110 hurdles and was an all-region DB. That's probably where he'll play at the next level (FS/SS). Another one of them will probably run track at an FBS school if he keeps working. Ran a 10.66 100m last year at area so he's got some wheels. And the 4th kid has a good chance to be the leading rusher for HD this fall and is a very talented athlete.

So no offical offers at this point, but I do think three of the four will be competing in college athletics down the road. Could be four potentially if grades weren't an issue. Not bad for a 1A/2A school. Will those 4 alone win them a state title? Absolutely not.... but if they all stay healthy they will be a great foundation of a team that will put up some big numbers next year.