DCTF 22-5A Predictions

​watch them ask for his head if/when nederland beats them again this year.......

please keep Faircloth!!!

us and WOS really appreciate being able to have our highly experienced coaches whoop y'all's 1st time head coach.

imo all he does is throw the ball well, and he does do that.  Can't make a pimple on Neauman and Thompsons a&$

​i will agree png has had more talent than ned the last couple of years

that being said that has not stopped png from getting out coached in the past.......

Faircloth is a first time head coach who had a few years as an asst.

So he gets out coached like a red headed step child.

great salesman, PNG does great on 7+7 but they cant grasp 11/11 is what counts.  Why don't we do 7/7?  What will png do if Morse, Mczeal, etc... Blow a knee? That's why we concentrate on football and kicking png butt!

just stating FACTS, oh shouldn't confuse the purple peeps with facts

This is from a very reliable source but Nederland is going to be lucky to make the playoffs this year with what they have to work with...that's not from me either that's from someone who is very knowledgeable about the Bulldogs 

Was your source a PNG expert with purple glasses?

indianforever, are you a png fan?

us and WOS really appreciate being able to have our highly experienced coaches whoop y'all's 1st time head coach.

imo all he does is throw the ball well, and he does do that.  Can't make a pimple on Neauman and Thompsons a&$

Harmon, Bertrand, Halfin. All these guys were at the top, or near the top of the district in rushing numerous years and some all state nods as well. I'd say Faircloth gets the job done on the ground as well.

Faircloth's down fall has been no priority to the defensive side of the ball. If we EVER developed a defense we'd be hard to stop!!! The bend but don't break coaching has to go!!

Faircloth's down fall has been no priority to the defensive side of the ball. If we EVER developed a defense we'd be hard to stop!!! The bend but don't break coaching has to go!!

Defense should be pretty good this year, 6 returning starters on D that I can think of, and 2-3 more that played significant minutes and spot started. Also a new 4-3 defensive set is what I'm being told. Should play much more aggressively!

No my source wears black and gold and a whistle...not going to argue what I stated because it didn't come from me...I'm just going to sit back and watch

​if he does not win this year against nederland he better go ahead and call U-HAUL

Dogs play tough/TACKLE football, not.much 7 on 7, they hithit you in the mouth, block, run the ball, tackle, and play great team football.  Hearing their QB this year will be a gunslinger and they will have weapons on O with a dominant Oline... The question marks will be on defense... Que Smitty.

Edited by NDOMAKONG

​if he does not win this year against nederland he better go ahead and call U-HAUL

To make sure I have this correct, a Ned coach told you we will be a 5/6/7th place District?

since it is all speculation I am gonna just sit back and watch. 

I tend to get over excited, at my age that's no bueno.

This is from a very reliable source but Nederland is going to be lucky to make the playoffs this year with what they have to work with...that's not from me either that's from someone who is very knowledgeable about the Bulldogs 

​Seems like I hear this every year.... and considering the source.. :)

Edited by bigdog

To make sure I have this correct, a Ned coach told you we will be a 5/6/7th place District?

since it is all speculation I am gonna just sit back and watch. 

I tend to get over excited, at my age that's no bueno.

​i never said that. you quoted the wrong person.

To be honest I do feel Nederland will struggle unless a lot of players play both ways. In saying that I don't think they will be able to manage playing both ways with the teams in this district. Unless something crazy happens I can see Nederland playing for the last spot, and possibly missing out.

To be honest I do feel Nederland will struggle unless a lot of players play both ways. In saying that I don't think they will be able to manage playing both ways with the teams in this district. Unless something crazy happens I can see Nederland playing for the last spot, and possibly missing out.

​we have a black&red #7 jersey available. 

Lumberton beat Vidor last season and should have beat GCM! Lumberton will be better this season. I'm beyond ready 

The Vidor win was a flop, I wouldn't buy too much into it ! Vidor layed down in that game and had no desire to win . Lumberton played like it was the Super Bowl. It brings about false hopes for the upcoming season. Not that I don't admire your enthusiasm !

Edited by El Guapo

PS , png sux

Hey, hey don't be sayin nothing about the pretty purple people.  They are THE best non-playoff, 4th place district team in Texas.

still can't figure out how they have so many great players the the stupid D1 big guys don't reconize?  

For example, has any of the purple peeps signed a BIG D1 letter, like Baylor, Texas, Tech, LSU,etc...?  Remember they have record setting players.  Just can't beat us and WOS or anyone from the Houston area

Hey, hey don't be sayin nothing about the pretty purple people.  They are THE best non-playoff, 4th place district team in Texas.

still can't figure out how they have so many great players the the stupid D1 big guys don't reconize?

For example, has any of the purple peeps signed a BIG D1 letter, like Baylor, Texas, Tech, LSU,etc...?  Remember they have record setting players.  Just can't beat us and WOS or anyone from the Houston area

​I actually like PNG to win the district this year. I saw Dayton put 56 on PNG with a wide receiver playing qb in bi-district last year, that would've probably been 70 had he been playing in position so I'm not real sure why PNG folks think the is going to be that much greater. It's like I was trying to tell the Dayton folks last year when they had like 8 starters back on D. If they were soft last year then they'll probably be soft again, and they pretty much were. That being said, with Central and Ned losing the playmakers they did and Morse coming back it's hard not to look at PNG as the favorite.

Yes, PNG was soft last year--so one would assume the 6 or so returners on defense that were soft last year will be soft again this year.

only saving grace will be that they will put up points, Morse is a good throwing Qb.  We had his # at the end of the game last year.

he should be more poised and confident this year.