Enlightened/chosenone

stevenash

I still dont trust your opinion. I am not trying to offend you or anything. I have a bad taste in my mouth ever since my financial planners car was repossessed.

Wow. Your financial planner's car was repossessed and now all of a sudden Nash is not to be trusted based on that? Is that really what you are implying? You better be careful...Bluedove might be ready to pounce!  Oops, nevermind.

If you have a financial planner who had a car repossessed, it simply suggests you didn't do your research when you chose him/her.  Check with thinkprogress.org and see if they have a full proof method for avoiding those situations.  By the way, I have personal knowledge of several nurses and related medical professionals who have gone into personal bankruptcy.  Does that mean you are not credible?

If you have a financial planner who had a car repossessed, it simply suggests you didn't do your research when you chose him/her. Check with thinkprogress.org and see if they have a full proof method for avoiding those situations. By the way, I have personal knowledge of several nurses and related medical professionals who have gone into personal bankruptcy. Does that mean you are not credible?

how does filing bankruptcy imply that a RN cant do her job.

Wow. Your financial planner's car was repossessed and now all of a sudden Nash is not to be trusted based on that? Is that really what you are implying? You better be careful...Bluedove might be ready to pounce! Oops, nevermind.

yep, being a financial planner does not always make one financially or economically asute. I thought he had a ph.d in economics because of the way he was talking about the debt, deficit.

So according to you, if a person has a financial misstep (whether his own fault or unforeseen circumstances) then his whole professional trade cannot be trusted. I know a RN that raped a patient while on duty (and was later convicted of the crime).Therefore, all RN's are potential rapists and are not to be trusted. Does that pretty much surmise your position?

You are correct, Big Girl.  Being a financial planner does not always make one financially or economically astute.  Neither does being a community organizer.

And when choosing a financial planner one must do some research to make sure they are qualified for the job...same logic applies when choosing a Presidential candidate.

Some folks apparently choose poorly in both.

So according to you, if a person has a financial misstep (whether his own fault or unforeseen circumstances) then his whole professional trade cannot be trusted. I know a RN that raped a patient while on duty (and was later convicted of the crime).Therefore, all RN's are potential rapists and are not to be trusted. Does that pretty much surmise your position?

I dont trust nash for a number of reasons. That was the icing on the cake.:)