Enlightened/chosenone

stevenash

Enlightened/chosen- We have had this conversation before but if you want to perpetuate it, that's fine with me.  I have never made a cold call in my life nor have I ever marketed an index hugging mutual fund.  And now that we have explored what a low life I am in my business efforts, why don't you go ahead and reveal to us what positions you as such a knowledgeable businessman who is tops in his field?

Moderates have no beliefs of their own. Otherwise they wouldn't be called moderates. They go whichever way the wind blows. Answer me this: Can you go to the library and find books on the "Great Moderates" in history?
Again -- even the Bible talks against being in the middle of the road. That ought to tell you something. Well, to some of us anyway! ;)

the bible also talks about helping the poor, but you guys dont adhere to that principle.

The far right on this board has to be some of the dumbest people I've ever attempted to discuss politics with. It's southeast Texas after all, aka B.F.E

They're the same reason why the republican party won't win another general election for a long long time. Not a 1950s bible thumping gun toting cowboy hat wearing republican? Sorry I can't vote for you, must be a RINO

roflmbo . I agree wholeheartedly. They are ridiculously stupid. Talk about falling for anything.smh

It means very little.  Its simply one lefty high fiving another.  Lets hear it for the revised GDP of a NEGATIVE 2.9% for the first quarter.  Worst post recession quarter in over 50 years.  Hmmm.  First quarter GDP is bad and Obamacare operating in first quarter   Na-  just another coincidence

It means very little. Its simply one lefty high fiving another. Lets hear it for the revised GDP of a NEGATIVE 2.9% for the first quarter. Worst post recession quarter in over 50 years. Hmmm. First quarter GDP is bad and Obamacare operating in first quarter Na- just another coincidence

Since i found out that you make cold calls your credibility is shot with me. ( I didnt believe too much of what you were saying anyway)

Since i found out that you make cold calls your credibility is shot with me. ( I didnt believe too much of what you were saying anyway)

You found out nothing, nada, zilch.  You havent the slightest idea what I do so lose that tactic.  Its the same tactic where you state that the country does not have a 17 trillion dollar debt.  Everybody(except you) knows it. For you to discuss the credibility of anyone is the height of hypocrisy. 

You found out nothing, nada, zilch. You havent the slightest idea what I do so lose that tactic. Its the same tactic where you state that the country does not have a 17 trillion dollar debt. Everybody(except you) knows it. For you to discuss the credibility of anyone is the height of hypocrisy.

yeah whatever