District 12-3A D1 Predictions

I'd really like to see all 4 teams go deep and have to meet each other in the playoffs.  I hope once the season is over that each can rally for the other. 

Kirbyville/Kountze could meet up Nov 27-29 and EC/Buna Nov 27-29 (Third round). The winners would play for the  regional championship Dec 4-6 (Fourth round). It would be just like district all over again. LOL Actually could have put Buna/Kountze but at this point, I figure I would get more talk out of Kirbyville/Kountze game. LOL I don't know if all four teams same district meeting 3 round has ever happen but would be interesting. :D  Do I need to post the UIL 3A Div1 playoff bracket again? Ok Kountze fans this is your chance at Kirbyville again. Lets hear it. Does a 100% Kountze beat Kirbyville? LOL

Kirbyville/Kountze could meet up Nov 27-29 and EC/Buna Nov 27-29 (Third round). The winners would play for the regional championship Dec 4-6 (Fourth round). It would be just like district all over again. LOL Actually could have put Buna/Kountze but at this point, I figure I would get more talk out of Kirbyville/Kountze game. LOL I don't know if all four teams same district meeting 3 round has ever happen but would be interesting. :D Do I need to post the UIL 3A Div1 playoff bracket again? Ok Kountze fans this is your chance at Kirbyville again. Lets hear it. Does a 100% Kountze beat Kirbyville? LOL

I think we have a lot better chance.. But it would be tough..

I wouldn't cash that 10-0 check yet.... its liable to bounce

One of your checks bounced already so you're on the no cash check list. No one will take your checks or credit cards until you prove you have good credit. That might be Nov 7 but odds are your credit score goes down in flames. You might have to file for chapter 7. LOL

I don't believe it has anything to do with teenagers believing. start with Your parents and community.

The players will play if the coaches coach. warren need(s) or needed a culture change because once you lose for so long, that becomes second nature.

you'll never have the athletes that some of the other teams in this district have, but two helpings of heart will go a long way.

that being said, I don't believe Warren will ever compete for district championships, but may sneak in a fourth or third here and there in the future.

Only time will tell

The Warren school district stretches across a vast rural landscape. When you get right down to it football has just never been real high on the communities list of cultural activities. In the day and age we live in where everyone gets a ribbon I don't see coming in 3rd or 4th in an 8 team district as a huge accomplishment. I hope the younger group in Warren is successful over the next few years.

One of your checks bounced already so you're on the no cash check list. No one will take your checks or credit cards until you prove you have good credit. That might be Nov 7 but odds are your credit score goes down in flames. You might have to file for chapter 7. LOL

nice one!  but we wont need a credit score or a loan to cash you out on Nov 7th.   Your stock is holding steady but Black Friday is coming soon!

nice one!  but we wont need a credit score or a loan to cash you out on Nov 7th.   Your stock is holding steady but Black Friday is coming soon!

EC better bring their A game. Turnovers and penalties will kill you in a game like this. Whoever wins will definitely have to work for it and will make both teams ready for playoffs. Praying for no injuries and all 4 teams making a good run into the playoffs.