District 12-3A D1 Predictions

Agreed!  neither one wins this one without mistake free A game... if they are not evenly matched they appear to be pretty close.  The winner of this one is the team that don't turn it over, plays their A game and gets big stop on defense when it counts!  My Wildcats against my Alma mater!  Tough one for me! 

The Warren school district stretches across a vast rural landscape. When you get right down to it football has just never been real high on the communities list of cultural activities. In the day and age we live in where everyone gets a ribbon I don't see coming in 3rd or 4th in an 8 team district as a huge accomplishment. I hope the younger group in Warren is successful over the next few years.

I agree with you!  There is a football culture void in that whole area.  Spurger wont even entertain the thought of a football program.  Woodville struggles as well with support for football.  

I agree with you! There is a football culture void in that whole area. Spurger wont even entertain the thought of a football program. Woodville struggles as well with support for football.

I truly think it's because of the diversity in Woodville. Not the diversity in race or ethnicity. But just the diversity in different types of people. We can't be defined as a "football town" or any other sport or event for that matter. We kinda have a little bit of everything. Which, in the grand scheme, is a good thing. But it makes it kinda difficult to be consistently successful in any sport.

I truly think it's because of the diversity in Woodville. Not the diversity in race or ethnicity. But just the diversity in different types of people. We can't be defined as a "football town" or any other sport or event for that matter. We kinda have a little bit of everything. Which, in the grand scheme, is a good thing. But it makes it kinda difficult to be consistently successful in any sport.

I agree it has nothing to do with race....I lived in that area,  with the exception of a little basketball that area does not support anything school related.  I think its cause it is so rural.  Kids in town bluff, fred, hillister, etc...  travel so far to school it takes away a lot of the support.  Even in Spurger they have a school but it seem more like an afterthought of the community.  I don't know..hard to explain

No matter how bad it pains me, I'm going to have to pull for EC in this one. ONLY because it puts Buna in a better playoff situation. With that being said it will be a real test for EC to go into Kirbyville and win, I don't think they can do it. The top 3 lose their road games, to each other. Good luck to both teams, play hard and come out injury free for the playoffs

No matter how bad it pains me, I'm going to have to pull for EC in this one. ONLY because it puts Buna in a better playoff situation. With that being said it will be a real test for EC to go into Kirbyville and win, I don't think they can do it. The top 3 lose their road games, to each other. Good luck to both teams, play hard and come out injury free for the playoffs

The pain this man will endure for his team..... EC to win. LOL I think he really likes EC deep down and just don't want to admit it.

Kirbyville vs Palestine Westwood
EC vs Elkhart
Buna vs malakoff
Kountze vs Teague

I really like everyone's chances this district to me is way overrated. Region 3 champions will come out of district 12

District 11 and 12 matchup. I think everyone has a chance if they play up to their potential. 

W12 Kirbyville vs. F11 Palestine Westwood
R12 East Chambers vs. T11 Elkhart
R11 Malakoff vs. T12 Buna
W11 Teague vs. F12 Kountze

I like the matchups,  Kountze and Teague is going to be a tough one!

I like the matchups,  Kountze and Teague is going to be a tough one!

It's been a while but when I look at Teague and Malakoff schedule it's hard to tell really how good they are. Teague has played a harder schedule but still hard to tell. District 12 third and fourth place is way better then District 11 third and fourth place . Don't try to take the Win out of Winnie. LOL

W12 East Chambers vs. F11 Palestine Westwood :D
R12 Buna vs. T11 Elkhart
R11 Malakoff vs. T12 Kirbyville
W11 Teague vs. F12 Kountze

I can joke cause Im not technically from Winnie Im from Stowell!!  LOL

You know we can say whatever in good fun but the game is going to be decided next Friday. LOL All joking aside, we know that going to Kirbyville and beating them is no small task. We will have to play a very discipline offense and defense game. Ok now that is over, what is the address of the ref's to send the check. LOL 

EC has done their part so far.  They are the team to beat.  Kirbyville even though at home still has a few key players out and they have to play their A game and eliminate the mistakes.  If they don't then EC will take advantage and cruise in this one.  Kirbyville plays to their ability and don't have the turnovers and mental mistakes then EC better strap it on cause its going to be a battle. 

EC has done their part so far.  They are the team to beat.  Kirbyville even though at home still has a few key players out and they have to play their A game and eliminate the mistakes.  If they don't then EC will take advantage and cruise in this one.  Kirbyville plays to their ability and don't have the turnovers and mental mistakes then EC better strap it on cause its going to be a battle. 

That is what makes these games so much fun to watch. Two good teams going at it. Hope Diggles and the rest of team gets better ASAP. I hate to see any kid get hurt much less his Sr year.