District 12-3A D1 Predictions

We return 6-6 starters from a 11-2 team last year
We scheduled Daingerfield because of who they are they played for title in 2012 had no idea they would be this down but playing Gladewater Gilmer Atlanta and Henderson has just crushed their will and given them a lot if injuries
Scurry was 12-1 last year returned like 7-6 starters
Mildred played for Title 2012 also playoff team was shocking their drop off

I've been around the game long time used to walk the sidelines on Friday Nights for a living been to battle
Coached some good ones not far from your area who went on to play D1 ball and one had good career in the NFL
But I'm done arguing its like our Head Coach Driskell tells the kids our story will be written good or bad in November

This Cowboy rides away

We return 6-6 starters from a 11-2 team last year
We scheduled Daingerfield because of who they are they played for title in 2012 had no idea they would be this down but playing Gladewater Gilmer Atlanta and Henderson has just crushed their will and given them a lot if injuries
Scurry was 12-1 last year returned like 7-6 starters
Mildred played for Title 2012 also playoff team was shocking their drop off

I've been around the game long time used to walk the sidelines on Friday Nights for a living been to battle
Coached some good ones not far from your area who went on to play D1 ball and one had good career in the NFL
But I'm done arguing its like our Head Coach Driskell tells the kids our story will be written good or bad in November

This Cowboy rides away

Teams from last year can be a lot different teams the next year even if you return 6-6 and you listed some good examples. Especially in the smaller schools. One good stud can go a long way with a couple of other good players. Good  luck with Teague tonight and through November. 

Since you like looking up records look up Daingerfield opponents records they got so beat up in non district they are done
Look up Edgewoods opponents record since you like playing that game

Quit looking at schedules get you a hudl account and look at some film

We both know that Daingerfield is not the powerhouse that they have been in the past. Daingerfield in 1983 shoutout everyone but two teams and won state. Only had like 8 points scored on them the whole year. The most impressive record I've ever seen. Won state 42-0 against Sweeny. Are you telling me that scores and schedules don't mean anything? C'mon

You don't know much about the Malakoff Tigers hoss Only team right now in this State in Top 5 in offense and Defense
Our defense plays hard and fast
Our Qb threw for 4 tds and 300 yards last week we are not one dimensional n
Teague is also not one dimensional at all they have a beast RB

I think the key word is "our". Slow your roll Cowboy. Malakoff is a good squad, but their strength of schedule aside from Teague is quite awful.

You don't know much about the Malakoff Tigers hoss Only team right now in this State in Top 5 in offense and Defense
Our defense plays hard and fast
Our Qb threw for 4 tds and 300 yards last week we are not one dimensional n
Teague is also not one dimensional at all they have a beast RB

I think the key word is "our". Slow your roll Cowboy. Malakoff is a good squad, but their strength of schedule aside from Teague is quite awful.

I think he (Hoss) needs to ask  Ben Cartwright, Little Joe, or Adam about Malakoffs schedule before he beats his chest.

You did not post about strenght of schedule you posted about one dimensional offense and not playing defense

I posted about schedule but not one dimensional. Eaglewoodville posted about one dimensional and not schedule. He only commented about schedule after I posted schedule. Again good luck with Teague and I pray that all the players all over the USA have a safe injury free game that will make memories of a life time. God Bless Ya Cowboy. Tell the Lone Ranger Hello. LOL

Some EC and Kirbyville Love: LOL  :D

http://www.texas2afootball.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11373

Just Kirbyville. LOL  :angry:  :P

http://www.texas2afootball.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11372

Hey Cowboy Hoss, Malakoff fell off of defense and Kirbyville moved on it. They are hanging on last slot in offense.

Wow. I am very surprised we're still in the top 5 on defense after giving up 49 to Buna. That's awesome. Thanks for posting this.

Oh man...when Kirbyville beats EC in two weeks, these dang poll voters ain't gonna know what to do.  :P

Buna must not have given Kirbyville enough crow to last you throw the year. I'll start warming up the pit in about 10 days. LOL Its gonna be another good game. I like having several ranked teams in our district to get ready for playoffs as long as there are no injuries from it. I really wish Newton was in our district because they make you play up like just like this year with the 3 rank teams. We have to get ready for Woodville for now, but its coming. LOL I have really enjoyed football this year because of the great games and just a little bit of smack talk. LOL So keep the smack up. LOL

P.S.    You had your shot at moving up in the polls. Let me enjoy while it last. LOL  ;)