District 12-3A D1 Predictions

I agree...I am but I assure you it was not served by anyone in a green and gold helmet!    KNOW your place in this game!  Wait your turn...oh yea  /// yea you probably better do it now on the buna bandwagon!!

You should have known your place before getting on every thread and shoving Kirbyville down everyone's throat. Now you expect everyone else to know their place. Your like a little kid that does not know what he is talking about .

You should have known your place before getting on every thread and shoving Kirbyville down everyone's throat. Now you expect everyone else to know their place. Your like a little kid that does not know what he is talking about .

I think you have me confused with someone else...I don't believe I got on every thread and shoved Kirbyville down people throat...maybe its you that don't know what your talking about!

I think you have me confused with someone else...I don't believe I got on every thread and shoved Kirbyville down people throat...maybe its you that don't know what your talking about!

you as in Kirbyville. Duh Who are you to say who can post what. Look your mad because your team lost and your throwing a fit because you don't like it. The more you talk about it the worst YOU look. LOL

you as in Kirbyville??  maybe you shouldn't take what a few posters do and apply to the whole community??   and If you knew me, like most do on here  you would know that I am a very reasonable person and don't get mad just because Kirbyville loses and that has nothing to do with this, but you are correct about one thing...the more I argue with a person that has no clue what he is talking about and ignorant to how I feel or what I am trying to say then the worse I look....so im done!

you as in Kirbyville??  maybe you shouldn't take what a few posters do and apply to the whole community??   and If you knew me, like most do on here  you would know that I am a very reasonable person and don't get mad just because Kirbyville loses and that has nothing to do with this, but you are correct about one thing...the more I argue with a person that has no clue what he is talking about and ignorant to how I feel or what I am trying to say then the worse I look....so im done!

So pick up your toys and crow and be done. LOL If you can't take it don't dish it out . LOL

that's my point I didn't dish it out!  other have...but ok me and my Tonka toys will find another sand box to play in

My original post was not at you but you made it personal. Now you don't like the crow and come up being defensive about who can post what and where. Look nothing you say is going to take the taste of crow out of it. Like I said the more you talk about it the worst you look. Take your crow and hush.

My original post was not at you but you made it personal. Now you don't like the crow and come up being defensive about who can post what and where. Look nothing you say is going to take the taste of crow out of it. Like I said the more you talk about it the worst you look. Take your crow and hush.

I did take my crow!  HUSH???  I think I am going to count to ten before I respond to this one   It was NEVER personal with me all just in fun but you keep on and on and Im starting to take it personal!

Hey ECFAN, how is the parking at  EC? I have not been there in several years, the last time I parked in a cow pasture across the road..

Visitors will have parking behind visitors stands from past endzone to past opposite endzone. We have built a new gym and parking on that end is for gym, baseball and softball. I would not park in the cow pasture that is used for the rice festival unless I had to.LOL If it is anything like Buna/Kirby you might have to park in the cow pasture if your late. Visitor's stands are from the 20 yard line to 20 yard line but not very tall. Probably 15-20 rows high. Capacity is 3500 acording to TexasBob.com I will say I'm going early. LOL