**CALDWELL vs. SILSBEE**/SILSBEE WINS 11-1 (5)

It's a Game 3 to determine who advances to the Regional Finals as the Caldwell Hornets and Silsbee Tigers do battle in the rubber game of this best of 3 Regional Semifinal series TODAY, 1pm, at Adam Dunn Field in New Caney. Caldwell (24-6) got a great pitching performance from Blaine Suehs last night, shutting out Silsbee (23-7) on just 3 hits in getting the 2-0 complete game win and evening the series at 1-1. Silsbee will look to bounce back from their first loss of this post season and move on to the regional finals for the 2nd consecutive year. The Tigers also got great pitching from Mathew Hartman last night,giving up just 3 hits and 1 earned run in 7 complete innings. Winner of today's Game 3 will face the winner of the College Station/Huffman series winner which is also tied at 1-1.

Our broadcast will start at 12:50pm with first pitch scheduled for 1pm. Mike Sanchez will provide all the play-by-play.

Click on the following link to listen to all the action LIVE!!!

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/games/silsbee-vs-caldwell-game-3

CALDWELL vs. SILSBEE, LIVE TODAY here at SETXsports.com!!!

Thanks to these following sponsors:

Silsbee Motor Company

Bill Phillips Farmers Insurance

Dean Robinson State Farm Insurance

Southwest Building Systems

Hamburger Depot

WOWCO Equipment

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Verizon Wireless

i hope someone does something about those 5 gallon bucket drums and horns caldwell was using last night.

I agree. Even when Silsbee was blasting Caldwell in the 7th inning in Game 1, those fans kept banging those drums, shaking those rattlers and blowing those horns.

I like having my crowd mic up to allow the listener to hear the sounds of the bat and the pitches, but the crowd noise has been too overwhelming. Probably turn my crowd mic down some today.

I agree. Even when Silsbee was blasting Caldwell in the 7th inning in Game 1, those fans kept banging those drums, shaking those rattlers and blowing those horns.

I like having my crowd mic up to allow the listener to hear the sounds of the bat and the pitches, but the crowd noise has been too overwhelming. Probably turn my crowd mic down some today.

thought there was a rule against artificial noise makers at games?

B4. Partain singled to right. Error in right and Nesbitt is at first while Partain moves to third. Nesbitt steals second. Leblanc singles to right center and scores two. Gore triples off the center field wall and scores Leblanc. Powell hit by pitch. Elers HBP. Based loaded for Griffin. No outs.

per Kelly Drake