What you're thinking? 22-5a

Man. Toby foreman can flat out coach. Questionable calls from the stands kill me. There is so much work that goes into the game that fans don't see. I just wonder how many bad calls yall would make from the sidelines. Just sayin

Yes there is a crazy amount of time and sacrifice that goes into coaching, especially football. It is easy to second guess every call from the stands but when you are on the sidelines with the headset on, it's totally different. I can tell you off of personal experience, even if it was at a small school. There were no off days leading up to and during the season.

Until proven otherwise, Toby has my backing. Central has always been a talented school. It's just a matter if the coach can get the kids to believe in him and his staff. It is also about running the right schemes, especially on offense, for the type of personnel that a coach has to work with. I believe that the past coaches at Central that failed, failed to adapt their schemes to the kids available...

Yes there is a crazy amount of time and sacrifice that goes into coaching, especially football. It is easy to second guess every call from the stands but when you are on the sidelines with the headset on, it's totally different. I can tell you off of personal experience, even if it was at a small school. There were no off days leading up to and during the season.

Until proven otherwise, Toby has my backing. Central has always been a talented school. It's just a matter if the coach can get the kids to believe in him and his staff. It is also about running the right schemes, especially on offense, for the type of personnel that a coach has to work with. I believe that the past coaches at Central that failed, failed to adapt their schemes to the kids available...

Well said Big Ford........Im no coach and wont claim to be, but I have several siblings and close family members that are. Few know what it takes.....But too many think they do!!!!

Nederland has changed their offensive scheme this year from what it has been the last 3 years, because of their personel, with Sage at qb they will run an up tempo option attack out of the spread, the QB will carry the ball on designed running plays as well as option plays, also getting alot of carries will be Marcus Barton and Austin Krautz, these guys are going to be hard to stop, watch and see, this is going to be a fun year for the Bulldogs offensively.

I said questionable because that's how I felt at the time. For the record, I was satisfied with last season. It's been a minute since we've made the playoffs and we did. Every district game was competitive... We beat Memorial. Am I /we wrong for striving for better? More rounds in the playoffs? A district championship? Not getting blown out by West Brook?

Imho, with the talent that was on our team, I could've forseen a better overall product.

Like I've said, first year guy (btw, he has my TOTAL support for whatever that's worth). His second year, it would be natural to be a lot better. ...and if that's the case, I'll be the first to shower him/the team with props...

Don't sleep on GCM they finished strong but lost late to George Ranch caused by 5 turnovers(had more tot yards).I think last yr the Pats led Ned 7-0@half then Ned pulled away late in the 3rd it was 10-7.Playing in 1 of the strongest districts should have them more disciplined.Even though they've never won a bi dist title,they've been dist spoilers several times.If Lee could play some defense they could also be a spoiler.Their qb could be near the top in stats late in the year.New coach from Tx City (offense coach)will help

I just wanna congrats central on their schedule. Westbrook titans and summer Creek. If they have a winning record after those 3 games. Good luck to the rest of the district.

Yes going 3-0 against some non-competitive teams looks pretty but does no good for district play and a deep playoff run. After playing West Brook, PA-M and Summer Creek, the Jags should be ready for anything that the district can throw at them. I'm still expecting them to come out of it 3-0....