What you're thinking? 22-5a

Wow jsneed. Sounds like you have a serious problem. You may question Neumanns love for kids but you can't question the fact that he is a good coach. I doubt you have all the facts about what happened with forney anyway. Calling people dumb on the board and then opening your mouth like you do is kinda like "hello pot, I'm kettle". Sounds pretty stupid from what I am hearing.

That's what i like a educated over the top quick respone. See how quick you get that person drinking that to respond. First of all I'm not from the days of a kettle. Just say you won't believe it, and for the record i never said or once disagreed he is a winning district coach. Sound like you had extra sugar in your drink, our you just good at backdoor kissing.

First of all this was suppose to be a freedom of speech post to which one can choose to reply our move on. People can make post as long as it suitable to whom. So you figured your response was just by mine was over the line, by who measure did i cross the line. Before y'all i guess you have control over this site remove me, just tell me what makes your response right and mine wrong. Especially when you have a right to respond or move on.

Your response jsneed isn't wrong. It is just stupid. I drink no koolaid or kiss ass. I would never say that Neumann is a good guy or not but to suggest that he doesn't care about kids based on second hand information is pretty bad. Call me what you want but I would be willing to bet that there is more to the story about forney than you know. This will be the last time I respond to you because it is very hard for me to lower my intellengence to have this conversation. Good luck with your coach bashing and you poison spreading. Let me know how it works out for you

This is not a newspaper or news site.  It is privately owned and managed.  Your freedom of speech is governed by the rules of this site setup by the owner and are accessible on the front page.  Myself and the other moderators are charged by the owner to enforce those rules .  If you don't like it move on to another site.

So it sounds as if you feel i have no knowledge, or education towards your level. That's where i disagree with you. I can hold my own weight education wise, society wise, and religious wise. Why do people get offended when a person can speak his mind no matter who he speaking too. So what makes your standard high so i can achieve that too in life. To talk to me you have to be able to bend and then straighten up, because everybody don't sit as high as you.

.  Youre just a bandwagoner who jumps ship just for bragging rights and is still striving to be something you're not.  Wanna be !

Mayfield has been supporting the dogs for a long time now. Why would you call someone out like that?  You are a very ignorant person.

Mayfield has been supporting the dogs for a long time now. Why would you call someone out like that?  You are a very ignorant person.

EL GUAPO he whom wants or need to know the truth, bandwagon no fanwagon yes. I went to Lincoln High and enjoyed playing or watching Nederland then. They always seemed to be a team well coached and disciplined. Now since my school is closed I follow all schools really, it's just makes the season more exciting talking smack. When playoff comes tho I am a BULLDOG, TITAN, INDIAN, PANTHER, JAGUAR, BRUIN, PIRATE, BRONCO, I know I don't suppose to use this many commas but was proving a point. Now i been in Nederland for almost 20 years, and 3 out of my 5 kids are from Nederland. 

How far off topic has this gotten?  I know that I will feel dumber just for repsonding in any way to jsneed, but, I'll simply say this...my son played for Neumann and this staff and would do so again in a heartbeat...they are outstanding football coaches but better life lesson teachers, which is more important in my book.

On topic, I still think the Dogs will be in the hunt for another DC this year and will face stiff competition from most notably Central and png...glad the season is almost here...nothing better than football season!

So it sounds as if you feel i have no knowledge, or education towards your level. That's where i disagree with you. I can hold my own weight education wise, society wise, and religious wise. Why do people get offended when a person can speak his mind no matter who he speaking too. So what makes your standard high so i can achieve that too in life. To talk to me you have to be able to bend and then straighten up, because everybody don't sit as high as you.

Assuming that this is directed at me, here is my response.  I have no idea what your education background is but you should know that the First Amendment only goes as far as the next person's nose meaning that slander and libel are not protected.  This applies to national as well as local media and this board.  If any media engages in it there are repercussions as there are here, and you have been warned twice already.  The moderators try to give everyone several chances but you are about to use them up.  That is not a threat only a statement of fact.  As far as your other comment I do not claim any moral high ground , I am human just like everyone else.  Myself and the other moderators do this job because we enjoy the board and want to keep it enjoyable for everyone else.  None of us are paid for our time and we do this voluntarily.

I can respect that and understand your point. Wil stick to football and handle this other matter through my society and talks.

You have accomplished alot in your work, for many of kids who felt you, and who you are there for. You know I am proud of all your accomplishments and educational goals you mastered.To offend brings a stain to all you are, because it;s not who you are. All problems you hear aren't meant to be spoken on, rather you know what's true or not. I know you will follow this board going home, but being right starts with being right within self. Love to brother to brother. Please no one respond!

You have accomplished alot in your work, for many of kids who felt you, and who you are there for. You know I am proud of all your accomplishments and educational goals you mastered.To offend brings a stain to all you are, because it;s not who you are. All problems you hear aren't meant to be spoken on, rather you know what's true or not. I know you will follow this board going home, but being right starts with being right within self. Love to brother to brother. Please no one respond!

send him a text if you don't want people to respond.