David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

I don't agree with that. No one is out to get Ozen, IMO. Mediocrity at one school is not good for the district as a whole. Why would anybody in theory right mind sabotage one school for the sake of school pride from 30 plus years ago vs. The well being for the ISD as a whole?

Maybe because Central has yet to win state in any sport unlike the other two schools. It's no secret that BISD wants Central to be the premiere school in bmt.

Maybe because Central has yet to win state in any sport unlike the other two schools. It's no secret that BISD wants Central to be the premiere school in bmt.

I'm not convinced.

Besides, I believe Central won state in track before.

But this is about Ozen. This changes up a lot of things. Ozen has a major upside now...

I'm not convinced.
Besides, I believe Central won state in track before.
But this is about Ozen. This changes up a lot of things. Ozen has a major upside now...

Uh West Brook won the state championship in track in 1994. When did Central win a state title in track? Lol...

My bad. Yeoj is right. Central has made it to the state meet multiple times, but has never won it.

But I'm still not convinced that people are out to sabotage Ozen.

One person probably was trying it with the football program but she has since retired and has some bad karma coming her way. ;)

I hope coach does well, but in all the sports at Ozen when are we going to say it may be the talent level or the amount of talent that is there . So yes they won in basketball but  that talent level is not there now, and in football they have had only two winning coaches, Ozen is not a football school and that happen when west brook was open  ; Ozen will never be Hebert  and the real Panthers know that . Oh don't miss understand me Ozen has talent  but not enough to run 20-5a, and you aau and little league football coaches you know your programs there is with Central players and kids, and the pop warner is not the top little league program in the area and never was there players or smaller and by the time they hit high school the kids pass them up in size and catch there speed , Now again don't get me wrong Beaumont is big enough to have three good programs, but the city really needs just two high schools; so if you think about it how many of ozen players would start any where else in Beaumont, ok name the five

I hope coach does well, but in all the sports at Ozen when are we going to say it may be the talent level or the amount of talent that is there . So yes they won in basketball but that talent level is not there now, and in football they have had only two winning coaches, Ozen is not a football school and that happen when west brook was open ; Ozen will never be Hebert and the real Panthers know that . Oh don't miss understand me Ozen has talent but not enough to run 20-5a, and you aau and little league football coaches you know your programs there is with Central players and kids, and the pop warner is not the top little league program in the area and never was there players or smaller and by the time they hit high school the kids pass them up in size and catch there speed , Now again don't get me wrong Beaumont is big enough to have three good programs, but the city really needs just two high schools; so if you think about it how many of ozen players would start any where else in Beaumont, ok name the five

Lol, you've got jokes now! It's never about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the heart and also the discipline the dog has! You should know this as a former Panther now Jaguar, and just because something looks good on paper doesn't mean the outcome will be as expected for both sides. I'm hoping both will be playoff teams and we all know Little League is supposed to be for development and you're right on one thing, being good enough then doesn't mean good enough now and that's why there's this thing called work! Panthers, Jags & Bruins Let's Go!

I hope coach does well, but in all the sports at Ozen when are we going to say it may be the talent level or the amount of talent that is there . So yes they won in basketball but  that talent level is not there now, and in football they have had only two winning coaches, Ozen is not a football school and that happen when west brook was open  ; Ozen will never be Hebert  and the real Panthers know that . Oh don't miss understand me Ozen has talent  but not enough to run 20-5a, and you aau and little league football coaches you know your programs there is with Central players and kids, and the pop warner is not the top little league program in the area and never was there players or smaller and by the time they hit high school the kids pass them up in size and catch there speed , Now again don't get me wrong Beaumont is big enough to have three good programs, but the city really needs just two high schools; ''Understand I'm in agreement with you on your assesssment. I'd like to be bold and take it a step further with mucho gonads and have one 6A high school in Beaumont. Grades 11 and 12 at the current Ozen site and grades 9 and 10 at the current Westbrook site. The 6 middle schools would remain as is. Wishful thinking i know, ''they'' would never be that brave. jmo, it would be like ''Bama'' around here roll tide roll LoL !

I know you think having just two High Schools will enhance your chances of having a state championship in football but just remember when you combine one with the other two you will have two 6-

I know you think having only two High Schools will enhance Beaumont's chances of a state championship in football but when you spread the students from one HS to the other two you will have 2  6-A schools and a lot of traveling. Be careful what you wish for.

That 5 would not start at Central Boyd couldn't start over Michael Jacquet, calvin would not start over Devwah Whaley,J Brown would not start over PJ Locke and I don't know who smith is if I was you check the kids I name all have offers already from major D-1 ;

and have the grades to go -SEC, Big 12, Big 10 ,Pack 10 ,ACC, all of these schools have been to Central already but you may be right maybe they stopped by Ozen first.

Mr Buddy youre right this is not 82, then again we don't need to combine our schools to beat PA,  Central will beat your team this year like last year.

Ooohhh No he didn't!!! Lol
I noticed of the five starters whom you feel couldn't start at Central, you left 1 name off. We aren't supposed to mention names, but you know who I'm referring to. Not only would he start @ Central, there are a few others he would star at. My Wife spoke with Toby @ the Board Thurs night. Even he knows. If Suggs gives him the ball, the new 20 4A will feel the pain; I Guarantee it. Good luck on the upcoming Season Jags. This will be the end of the road for a lot of the kids we saw grow up right before us from all area Schools. I'm pumped up already. Time to see what the future holds in the Spring
Go Panthers!!!!