What area high school football team has the most college players.

Crosby hands down! I believe their whole team is getting D1 offers.

You're cracking jokes yet trying to get somebody into camps he would have already attended if he was at Crosby like these kids below.

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2016&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=crosby+high+school

Then again, now that I think about it. Throwing more picks than tds probably wouldn't have won him the starting job for the Cougs anyway.

I would say Memorial, then WOS, then Ozen.  PAM is super talented and will continue to be so, but I have to say Kenny Harrison does a TREMENDOUS job getting his kids to the next level.  I mean he works at it.  And, as a result, he has a LOT of kids who play football now who might have just played basketball instead. 

You're cracking jokes yet trying to get somebody into camps he would have already attended if he was at Crosby like these kids below.

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2016&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=crosby+high+school

Then again, now that I think about it. Throwing more picks than tds probably wouldn't have won him the starting job for the Cougs anyway.

ouch , having a bad day ? Lol

ouch , having a bad day ? Lol

IJS. . . Just like y'all are excited about what you have coming through the program, I'm excited about what we have coming through the program too. Not just because it'll probably translate to victories, but because it gives my little Cougar a chance to get looks from numerous FBS schools also if he can produce on the field and in the classroom. Not mine personally, but some of these kids need people cheering for them.

IJS. . . Just like y'all are excited about what you have coming through the program, I'm excited about what we have coming through the program too. Not just because it'll probably translate to victories, but because it gives my little Cougar a chance to get looks from numerous FBS schools also if he can produce on the field and in the classroom. Not mine personally, but some of these kids need people cheering for them.

That we can totally agree on.... It's very sad when a kid is playing his heart out and his parents choose not to be his biggest fans...