Plez Atkins no longer with BISD

jenks

Wow guys. You're ok with a guy who lost his certification for having an improper relationship with a student being hired by Bisd? I'm beginning to see what the real problem is in Beaumont.

...so are you saying that Kirbyville ISD is a flawless district? You seem to have all of the answers for BISD...

One certainly doesn't have to be flawless to be a better ISD when compared to BISD. ;) :rolleyes:

Ok, Clark Kent.

So, do you think Silsbee ISD's past or present actions have been something to jump up and down for joy over? :rolleyes:

BTW, since you are his advocate, tell him that he can still answer my question.

Ok, Clark Kent.

So, do you think Silsbee ISD's past or present actions have been something to jump up and down for joy over? :rolleyes:

BTW, since you are his advocate, tell him that he can still answer my question.

Scatright couldn't answer your question about Kirbyville ISD. That is not where he is from.

I'll put Silsbee ISD up against BISD any day. Silsbee ISD is far from perfect, but is better than Beaumont ISD for sure. But that's not saying much. ;)

Word in the street is that Neal's friend didn't get a fair shot at the job because of the hiring process and went against his original decision (7-0 vote) to hire Atkins.

The school board (all of the members) were not made aware of Atkins suspension. That is on the supt. and AD.

Scatright couldn't answer your question about Kirbyville ISD. That is not where he is from.

I'll put Silsbee ISD up against BISD any day. Silsbee ISD is far from perfect, but is better than Beaumont ISD for sure. But that's not saying much. ;)

What, Hull-Daisetta avatar?

You're opinion. I think the districts are close to even than anything. I know a great deal of Silsbee ISD that most don't know and there's many things that aren't placed in the local media. Very strange indeed. But BISD continues to get ripped in the local media. Don't get me wrong, some of it is warranted, but not all. Everything is under a microscope imo because of supply and demand. Moat detractors love to see BISD under fire. But, Silsbee ISD in the media would probably cause little to no stir.

The school board (all of the members) were not made aware of Atkins suspension. That is on the supt. and AD.

...the man served his suspension and got his teaching certification back, and for several years now. Plus, the charges were dropped. Was a firing really warranted when he's already been punished for his wrongdoing?

BISD's student athletes weren't raping cheerleaders and we didn't have grown men playing sports with kids! Yeah you're right SilsbeeISD is so much better.

Niels coach of choice has skeletons in his closet, big time. Difference is he had kids with a student

No matter what Neil does, they won't give the job to Cox! Dude couldn't handle the OC job at Central, how in the hell could he handle HC job at Ozen.