Job Info appreciated

Im applying for a Mail Distribution Clerk job in Lubbock, just trying to get some more info on the ins and outs of the job. I been doing this Practice Battery 473 test already, I take the real thing next Wednesday. I also heard that USPS caters to military vets, just wanted to see if that was actually true from some people that actually work there.

Good luck. if its the test I took if there is a opening as an example in PA you could transfer there.you are not necessary tied to that area you tested in unless things have changed

Yea there is an option to re-assign if you want to. I applied for Lubbock, Longview, Amarillo, Pearland, Garland and Gladewater.

Good luck. if its the test I took if there is a opening as an example in PA you could transfer there.you are not necessary tied to that area you tested in unless things have changed

Got another assessment next Wednesday for Clerical Abilities (Port Lavaca job)......Hope I dont fumble it away like PL Calhoun did versus Brenham. :D

Anyone know anything about the town of Port Lavaca?

North of Palacios off hwy 35 .shrimping is big and think they have some plant work there if not they have some nearby. if you get that one their is the Blessing Hotel you have to try its about an hour from there before you get to El Maton

I wish someone would have told me about Corpus Christi, geez thats a nice place! I put in several apps for in that city. That city and Lubbock is on top of my list to move to now.

I think you get extra points on the test if you are a veteran, and even more if you have a certain disability rating. Could you shed some light on that since you've already tested?

for USPS you get ten extra points. The tests are hard but easy if you pay attention. They look at hiring veterans first if they applied and made a high score.