Job Info appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im applying for a Mail Distribution Clerk job in Lubbock, just trying to get some more info on the ins and outs of the job. I been doing this Practice Battery 473 test already, I take the real thing next Wednesday. I also heard that USPS caters to military vets, just wanted to see if that was actually true from some people that actually work there.

It's nice to know that someone caters to military vets, unlike the VA hospitals. It seems to me that we should take care of the guys that have taken care of us.

Yea there is an option to re-assign if you want to. I applied for Lubbock, Longview, Amarillo, Pearland, Garland and Gladewater.

Man dude, we got to buy you a globe.  Pearland and Amarillo are very close together.  LOL  Have you ever been to Amarillo?  They should you hazard pay for living in that place......might get run over by a tumbleweed.  There would be mail blown all the way to Borger.   

Man dude, we got to buy you a globe.  Pearland and Amarillo are very close together.  LOL  Have you ever been to Amarillo?  They should you hazard pay for living in that place......might get run over by a tumbleweed.  There would be mail blown all the way to Borger.

tumbleweeds almost hit my car here yesterday, the wind is ridiculous