YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

What excuse are the Aggies going to use next year?

It can't be recruiting.

Maybe player development.

Poor coaching.

Swagcopter ran out of fuel.

I think we will use the youth excuse that tu has been using for years.

In all seriousness, if the defense is near as bad as last year Snyder has to be gone as DC. With that offense, A&M just needs an average defense to win a lot of games.

Yessir! Basketball related. I don't get how the 21st ranked played in the country committed to A&M, but whatever.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/166453/tyler-davis

Got that good kush in Collie Station.

At least he's familiar with the school:
“I am very excited and blessed to say that I am officially committed to the university of Texas A&M,”

Did I really get a post deleted? I wonder if whoever did it was aware that there really is such a thing as "animal husbandry" and it is actually taught at A&M.

Did I really get a post deleted? I wonder if whoever did it was aware that there really is such a thing as "animal husbandry" and it is actually taught at A&M.

d
Pretty sure the aggies won a national championship in Animal Husbandry a few years ago.

Men's Outdoor Track & Field - National Champions, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009

FYI: Yell Leaders "AGS don't cheer they YELL"

GIG'EM

OK I acknowledge the difference. But again the rest of the world calls them cheerleaders, and they are much better looking a other schools. I guess that in the beginning, guys were the only option unless you would consider ewes, heifers, or sows.

After they let the girls in, they should have dropped the male yell leaders.  It would have been so much better for their image esp with helicopters and tweets.

and Ropers got a better picture. Gigem

OK I acknowledge the difference. But again the rest of the world calls them cheerleaders, and they are much better looking a other schools. I guess that in the beginning, guys were the only option unless you would consider ewes, heifers, or sows.

After they let the girls in, they should have dropped the male yell leaders. It would have been so much better for their image esp with helicopters and tweets.

Oh, I don't know. You don't believe kids think those guys "squeezing" themselves is cool??

After they let the girls in, they should have dropped the male yell leaders.  It would have been so much better for their image esp with helicopters and tweets.

I'm good with the Yell Leaders!! Unless they start wearing fringe shirts and pants with white cowboy boots on and a white Brad Paisley shaped 10 gal. hat blowing through a megaphone like other male cheerleaders do..

GIG'EM

I'm good with the Yell Leaders!! Unless they start wearing fringe shirts and pants with white cowboy boots on and a white Brad Paisley shaped 10 gal. hat blowing through a megaphone like other male cheerleaders do..

GIG'EM

So you are checking out the dude cheerleaders' outfits when they have hot chicks in short skirts beside them? I couldn't tell you what they wear and I've had season tickets for 16 years. No wonder you aggies only have guy cheerleaders...

^^^Never mentioned any names....your guilty as charged!!!

Ummm, not so much. I still don't have any idea which school's dude cheerleaders you have been examining so closely and intently. What school has cheerleaders in cowboy hats? I really have no idea. Then again, you Aggies do love dudes cheering.

So try again little buddy. And please let us know which school you are speaking of.