Hardin Hornets Non-District games

Salesman

Non district games include:

Week 1: Legacy Christian

Week 2: Huntington

Week 3: New Waverly

Surprised that neither West Hardin, nor Hull-Daisetta is on the schedule this year. I think Liberty is on the schedule, for one of the scrimmages.

Need to try and get those teams back on the schedule, for rivalry purposes. Also, Hardin has played Tarkington quite a bit in non-district play the last several years, and that too is not on the schedule.

New Waverly should be a good test for the Hornets though, but not sure about the first two games.

I was told Hardin tried to schedule both HD and Tarkington but neither team wanted to. If Hardin will be as weak as some think, why wouldn't these teams want to schedule them to ensure they don't go into district play winless.

Tarkington wanted to play the same week as they always did Hardin tried to change the week and Tarkington already had a game that week. So Hardin is to blame for not playing.

No one really blame. If it can't be worked out then it just can't be worked out. I was given a different reason from both Tarkington and Hardin.

If someone can be blamed, it would be the UIL. This redistricting was probably one of the biggest toss ups i've seen in a while. For a lot of teams most schools had in predistrict became district games. I'm sure it was more of a scramble than we could imagine. 

If someone can be blamed, it would be the UIL. This redistricting was probably one of the biggest toss ups i've seen in a while. For a lot of teams most schools had in predistrict became district games. I'm sure it was more of a scramble than we could imagine.

UIL announced a long time ago what class size each school would be in according to snapshot numbers. Although nobody knew specific districts...everybody knew class size. Every school in this discussion has known for months they wouldn't be in each other's district because they're different classification.

UIL announced a long time ago what class size each school would be in according to snapshot numbers. Although nobody knew specific districts...everybody knew class size. Every school in this discussion has known for months they wouldn't be in each other's district because they're different classification.

maybe you missed the point. HD did pick up 2 from pre district schedule to being now a district game. That leaves gaps, lots of other schools experienced this same problem. So you have to try and fill holes while others are doing the same thing. Come on man get out of Kindergarten catch up to rest of us.

maybe you missed the point. HD did pick up 2 from pre district schedule to being now a district game. That leaves gaps, lots of other schools experienced this same problem. So you have to try and fill holes while others are doing the same thing. Come on man get out of Kindergarten catch up to rest of us.

Kindergarten...that's cute. Chances are that I have more degrees than you can even count to. But that's beside the point.

I don't know if it's realized...but these coaches completely change pre-season schedules every two years. It is completely dependent on how the team is gonna be, and how tough the district is. Hardin is a little better, so Tarkington wants to play teams they think they can beat. Which is why Hardin wants to play HD and Tarkington in the first place. Unfortunately, HD also wants teams they can beat...because they're gonna be down. And the district won't be nice to them.

Fact is...all 3 of them get skull drug in district. That's why the coaches are scheduling wins. Nobody gives a crap about rivalry. Not when your job could be on the line.

Kindergarten...that's cute. Chances are that I have more degrees than you can even count to. But that's beside the point.
I don't know if it's realized...but these coaches completely change pre-season schedules every two years. It is completely dependent on how the team is gonna be, and how tough the district is. Hardin is a little better, so Tarkington wants to play teams they think they can beat. Which is why Hardin wants to play HD and Tarkington in the first place. Unfortunately, HD also wants teams they can beat...because they're gonna be down. And the district won't be nice to them.
Fact is...all 3 of them get skull drug in district. That's why the coaches are scheduling wins. Nobody gives a crap about rivalry. Not when your job could be on the line.

Wow.. Been a while since HD was skull dragged in district.. Anyway Sorry Salesman this clown got so far off topic.. Last reply to this pre-schooler..

Takrington would beat Hardin, just sayin. They have far more talent then Hardin. Tarkington is stepping up their competition adding EC and Anahuac and dropping Hardin.