**HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW**/TONIGHT 6:30pm

Yes the boys are back in town!!! TONIGHT we kick off the 2013 high school football season with our Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, Preseason Special Vol. I, live from our new Hamburger Depot location in Lumberton. Come join Mike Sanchez and Gabe Pruitt as they look back on the 2012 season, discussing the good and bad, along with some talk about what to look for this coming season and beyond here at SETXsports.com.

If you cannot come out and join in on the food and the fun, post any questions and/or comments here on this thread and Gabe and I will talk it up!!

Show time will start at 6:30pm and show will last to 9pm.

Click the link provided to listen in to all the fun and high school football talk!

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Setx.htm

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com and Legacy Sports Network

Guest Air Bisquit
We all know how explosive Silsbee's offense will be, but how will Silsbee be on the defensive side of the ball?

I will hang up and listen!  ;D

Tonight's show will mostly be about last year and what we will be doing as a site for this coming season. We will dable a little bit about this football season, but not much.

I appreciate the questions and we still may discuss them tonight but those questions will be covered in our next three shows when we break down all of our area districts from TAPPS on up to 5A.

Thanks guys, keep it coming.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1424266" timestamp="1376512395"]
Due to an unexpected emergency, Gabe will not be able to make show tonight. I will be flying solo unless some of you members can make it out tonight.

Thanks
[/quote]

At least going solo... you will have the answer to your question before you ask it... LOL

Can you talk a little bit about how the landscape of high school football is changing. More split division classes coming next year as well as an increased number of playoff teams this year in 3A.

Also are their any rivalries that maybe you would want to see renewed come next realignment? Jasper/Silsbee, Jasper/Newton?

[quote name="90PNGNDN" post="1424321" timestamp="1376526563"]
Is it just my pc?  I clicked the link and the page comes up, but no sound...can you provide a link for the replay when your through?
[/quote]

Click this link:

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Setx.htm

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86