Bridge City at Silsbee....

[quote name="BC2010" post="1393444" timestamp="1365691291"]
I predict a break out night for the BC bats.. Going with BC 9-2..
[/quote]

Are you sure your not talking more on the lines of errors..... ;)  Because the last matchup I don't remember Powell giving up many hits....Silsbee was able to take batting practice off of Guidry, just sayin.....I'm going to say Silsbee wins this at home 3-1.....

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1393493" timestamp="1365700929"]
[quote author=BC2010 link=topic=111048.msg1393444#msg1393444 date=1365691291]
[/quote]

Are you sure your not talking more on the lines of errors..... ;)  Because the last matchup I don't remember Powell giving up many hits....[b]Silsbee was able to take batting practice off of Guidry[/b], just sayin.....I'm going to say Silsbee wins this at home 3-1.....
[/quote]

Should have gotten in a little more practice then to change the outcome!!!!  ;)  Just Saying.... I'll take BC in a great playoff atmosphere game!!!!! Just hoping for a error free game to get a good feel of what these teams really have!!!!

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1393493" timestamp="1365700929"]
[quote author=BC2010 link=topic=111048.msg1393444#msg1393444 date=1365691291]
[/quote]

Are you sure your not talking more on the lines of errors..... ;)  Because the last matchup I don't remember Powell giving up many hits[color=maroon][b]....Silsbee was able to take batting practice off of Guidry, just sayin.....[/b][/color]I'm going to say Silsbee wins this at home 3-1.....
[/quote]

ATTENTION.... ATTENTION.... ATTENTION.......

WE HAVE A DRASTIC EXAGGERATION ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT BE ALARMED BY THE ABOVE STATEMENT!!

You are now free to go back to your normal browsing.

Rake1

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1393547" timestamp="1365713839"]
I agree, it wasn't BP but Silsbee getting 9 hits off the Cardinal ace was more than I expected.

That has to be the most hits that Guidry has given up in a game this season.
[/quote]

AAW,
I thought Silsbee was the most hits allowed by Guidry but it was actually against HJ where he allowed 11. Silsbee did exactly what good hitters do and that's put the ball in play. If you look at the charts from the game the approach Silsbee took to the plate was evident, the better hitters took the ball the other way and the other guys who were behind on the velocity had no choice but to do the same. There were a few that were squared up, don't get me wrong, they were hit on the button no doubt, but the majority were balls hit to the right side. I think there may have actually been an infield hit or two but that's just baseball, plain and simple, we all know and understand that. Facing the Silsbee lineup is a daunting task, they swing it as good or better than anyone around in any classification. I have seen them play 6 or 8 times this season and I have yet to figure out a good way to approach them, tough task indeed. Hopefully this next game meets all the expectations because it's been circled on both teams calendars for a while now. Really looking forward to it.

Rake1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder