H-D looking for a DC

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Scatright" post="1392549" timestamp="1365452572"]
As long as we are not looking for a HC or a OC we will be fine.  8)
[/quote]

You got that right. ;)

Finney and Huckaby together can handle everything. All the other H-D coaches are young and learning. Coach Hill was the defensive coordinator and was groomed well by Finney. I would love to see Coach Stan Hodges come back and run the defense. Great defensive mind. He is d-coordinator at Galveston.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1392580" timestamp="1365457629"]
Finney and Huckaby together can handle everything. All the other H-D coaches are young and learning. Coach Hill was the defensive coordinator and was groomed well by Finney. I would love to see Coach Stan Hodges come back and run the defense. Great defensive mind. [b]He is d-coordinator at Galveston[/b].
[/quote]Ball High??  ???

Finney and Huckaby together can handle everything. All the other H-D coaches are young and learning. Coach Hill was the defensive coordinator and was groomed well by Finney. I would love to see Coach Stan Hodges come back and run the defense. Great defensive mind. He is d-coordinator at Galveston.
[/quote]

So Coach Hill is gone?

Who is going to coach the boys basketball team now?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1392601" timestamp="1365466640"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=110924.msg1392580#msg1392580 date=1365457629]
[/quote]

So Coach Hill is gone?

[/quote]

I haven't heard anything official about Coach Hill leaving.  I'm guessing this is still classified as a rumor!

Finney and Huckaby together can handle everything. All the other H-D coaches are young and learning. Coach Hill was the defensive coordinator and was groomed well by Finney. [b]I would love to see Coach Stan Hodges come back and run the defense[/b]. Great defensive mind. He is d-coordinator at Galveston.
[/quote]

Things aren't quite that simple anymore.  I have no idea what Coach Hill taught, but they have to find a coach that can teach the same field.  Unless other people are leaving and those classes can be used.

[quote name="knows2much" post="1392710" timestamp="1365515910"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=110924.msg1392580#msg1392580 date=1365457629]
Finney and Huckaby together can handle everything. All the other H-D coaches are young and learning. Coach Hill was the defensive coordinator and was groomed well by Finney. [b]I would love to see Coach Stan Hodges come back and run the defense[/b]. Great defensive mind. He is d-coordinator at Galveston.
[/quote]

Things aren't quite that simple anymore.  I have no idea what Coach Hill taught, but they have to find a coach that can teach the same field.  Unless other people are leaving and those classes can be used.
[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think he taught some kind of upper level science.  If true, that there is a problem! haha

[quote name="Scatright" post="1392680" timestamp="1365506449"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=110924.msg1392601#msg1392601 date=1365466640]
[/quote]

So Coach Hill is gone?

[/quote]

I haven't heard anything official about Coach Hill leaving.  I'm guessing this is still classified as a rumor!
[/quote]It has been confirmed Finney is looking for a new D-Coordinator. I don't know if Hill has left yet. My son seen him at school Friday.

[quote name="Scatright" post="1392723" timestamp="1365518559"]
[quote author=knows2much link=topic=110924.msg1392710#msg1392710 date=1365515910]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I think he taught some kind of upper level science.  If true, that there is a problem! haha
[/quote]

Upper level science....yikes.  I would've left too. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder