Vidor OC Dwayne DuBois has been named AD/HC at Hardin-Jefferson

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393167" timestamp="1365597098"]
We matched up fine last year. Caused Silsbee to fumble 5 times... You see guys, we have had a coach that thought we couldnt learn to run blitzes, or g-blocks, or even cut-blocks. Only ran about 10 different offensive plays.... We are one of the top academic schools in the state and your telling me we cant learn a blitz? I have never believed that. Changes are upon us ladies and you will see how we stack up soon enough. I dont know if ya'll know this, but we just got a FOOTBALL COACH... And he may be bringing 2 more FOOTBALL COACHES with him... But I know this also, we will have the best 11 on the field instead of the best 7 like in years past.... [b]Their will be some names you guys have never heard o[/b]f... If having faith in a these boys makes me dillusional, then I'm guilty as charged....
[/quote]

I'm assuming that Edelmon will be that name?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scatright" post="1393203" timestamp="1365602620"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110805.msg1393167#msg1393167 date=1365597098]
We matched up fine last year. Caused Silsbee to fumble 5 times... You see guys, we have had a coach that thought we couldnt learn to run blitzes, or g-blocks, or even cut-blocks. Only ran about 10 different offensive plays.... We are one of the top academic schools in the state and your telling me we cant learn a blitz? I have never believed that. Changes are upon us ladies and you will see how we stack up soon enough. I dont know if ya'll know this, but we just got a FOOTBALL COACH... And he may be bringing 2 more FOOTBALL COACHES with him... But I know this also, we will have the best 11 on the field instead of the best 7 like in years past.... [b]Their will be some names you guys have never heard o[/b]f... If having faith in a these boys makes me dillusional, then I'm guilty as charged....
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, Really???? Thats how we're going to continue to play this? Have you ever googled scatting? May need to change that name... Pervert...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393167" timestamp="1365597098"]
We matched up fine last year. Caused [b]Silsbee to fumble 5 times... [/b] You see guys, we have had a coach that thought we couldnt learn to run blitzes, or g-blocks, or even cut-blocks. Only ran about 10 different offensive plays.... We are one of the top academic schools in the state and your telling me we cant learn a blitz? I have never believed that. Changes are upon us ladies and you will see how we stack up soon enough. I dont know if ya'll know this, but we just got a FOOTBALL COACH... And he may be bringing 2 more FOOTBALL COACHES with him... But I know this also, we will have the best 11 on the field instead of the best 7 like in years past.... Their will be some names you guys have never heard of... If having faith in a these boys makes me dillusional, then I'm guilty as charged....
[/quote]

And still lost by 3 TD's ;D

Guest BigCountry66
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393267" timestamp="1365614302"]
Dont know who they are or where they are from... Do you live in the HJ district mytwo?
[/quote]

Was that a rhetorical question or are you really interested in where 2cents lives?  I think y'all are too old for sleepovers and whatnot.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393226" timestamp="1365606844"]
[quote author=Scatright link=topic=110805.msg1393203#msg1393203 date=1365602620]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110805.msg1393167#msg1393167 date=1365597098]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude, Really???? Thats how we're going to continue to play this? [b]Have you ever googled scatting?[/b] May need to change that name... Pervert...
[/quote]

I would expect that someone as juvenile as you would point that out.  I'm not surprised by that development.  Just so you know, the Scat is a play that has been run in this area for years by some of the most dominant teams this area has ever seen.  See Newton, Kirbyville, Coldspring, and to a lesser extent, HD and Anahuac.  I wouldn't expect you to know anything about dominant football in this area though, seeing as how you think forcing a few turnovers and getting beat by multiple touchdowns is impressive.

[quote name="Scatright" post="1393288" timestamp="1365618760"]
[quote author=mical link=topic=110805.msg1393223#msg1393223 date=1365606305]
No, E. Edelmon started his fresh and soph year.  Good hollow post though.
[/quote]

Hi E. Edelmon

Most normal 13 yr old little boys usually try to talk to girls during their lunch break. Why are you on setxsports?  Just a little funny. 

[quote name="mical" post="1393294" timestamp="1365620403"]
[quote author=Scatright link=topic=110805.msg1393288#msg1393288 date=1365618760]
[quote author=mical link=topic=110805.msg1393223#msg1393223 date=1365606305]
No, E. Edelmon started his fresh and soph year.  Good hollow post though.
[/quote]

Hi E. Edelmon

Most normal 13 yr old little boys usually try to talk to girls during their lunch break. Why are you on setxsports?  Just a little funny. 
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="TammyEdelmon" post="1393389" timestamp="1365648440"]
When a team of NON-Talented football players from HJ puts a BIG "W" on you this season under the lights ..... What does that say for your team????
[/quote]

and when a team fumbles 5 times and still beats you by 3 TD's, what does that say about your team? ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1393403" timestamp="1365677456"]
[quote author=TammyEdelmon link=topic=110805.msg1393389#msg1393389 date=1365648440]
When a team of NON-Talented football players from HJ puts a BIG "W" on you this season under the lights ..... What does that say for your team????
[/quote]

and when a team fumbles 5 times and still beats you by 3 TD's, what does that say about your team? ;)
[/quote]

You know what it means Aggies!  It means that HJ played a great game and should be awarded a trophy for a moral victory!  Those DE's over there at HJ are stout.  Silsbee couldn't run to the outside all night!!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1393370" timestamp="1365640672"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110805.msg1393267#msg1393267 date=1365614302]
Dont know who they are or where they are from... Do you live in the HJ district mytwo?
[/quote]
Why does it matter where i live?
[/quote]

Just tryin to be neighborly...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393433" timestamp="1365689138"]
Silsbee never hit the sideline until they were past the line. Watch the film...
[/quote]

It does not matter where they ran or how, the end result was a 21 point victory over that [b]talent laden[/b]  ::) ::) HJ football team  ;) ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393461" timestamp="1365695570"]
I would say HJ was outcoached...
[/quote]

Geez!! Edelmon!!  ::) ::)  How hard is it for you to admit that HJ is not that good??
It is more than coaching, and you know it. You have to have the talent.

You can have the best coaching in the world, but if you don't have the [b]athletes[/b] or [b]talent[/b] to execute the coach's game plan, it is not going to end well.

No offseason workout program, limited input from assistant coaches then blames coordinators for problems, best 7 on the field instead of best 11, played favorites, family and friends ahead of good football players, 10 offensive plays, no blitz's on defense, running a speed offense with all the speed on the bench, or either not a good judge of talent, you need any more?

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1393482" timestamp="1365698354"]
No offseason workout program, limited input from assistant coaches then blames coordinators for problems, best 7 on the field instead of best 11, played favorites, family and friends ahead of good football players, 10 offensive plays, no blitz's on defense, running a speed offense with all the speed on the bench, or either not a good judge of talent, you need any more?
[/quote]

Beating a dead horse.  Change has been let's look to the future.

[quote name="GoodSanta" post="1393485" timestamp="1365699193"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=110805.msg1393482#msg1393482 date=1365698354]
[/quote]

Beating a dead horse.  Change has been let's look to the future.
[/quote]

I promise ya, knowone is more happy than me or my boys.... Maybe Mical...