Nederland @ PNG Predictions 3/22

I really wish the newspaper would get things right..... Its Jared Ramoin not Jake. And Stampley hasn't been there due to an injury. And Lance Ledoux is a Jr not a sophomore. Havent watched many PNG games but from what I have heard and read sounds as if the Leckich might be their ace with Ledoux right behind him.... (i have watched Ledoux play in the past and back then he was a heads up pitcher) I wish they would throw Ashworth (their ace according to the paper) tonight. Because I feel as if Nederland could shake him up really fast. Good luck to both teams tonight :)

[quote name="shell005m" post="1387798" timestamp="1363957664"]
I really wish the newspaper would get things right..... Its Jared Ramoin not Jake. And Stampley hasn't been there due to an injury. And Lance Ledoux is a Jr not a sophomore. Havent watched many PNG games but from what I have heard and read sounds as if the Leckich might be their ace with Ledoux right behind him.... (i have watched Ledoux play in the past and back then he was a heads up pitcher) I wish they would throw Ashworth (their ace according to the paper) tonight. Because I feel as if Nederland could shake him up really fast. Good luck to both teams tonight :)
[/quote]
;D  ;D  ;D

tough one for Bulldogs....heck of a game..Ashworth delivered and that was a shot.gotta to hand it to the kid.big time players make big time plays.the rematch will be nonetheless exciting, though probably hard to top and hopefully not 11 inn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder