Jump to content

WOSdrummer99

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    10,360
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    68

Everything posted by WOSdrummer99

  1. Even smokers know the difference between Passover and pass it to the left.
  2. The 29th Annual Willie Smith Awards will be presented on April 29 at the MCM Elegante.
  3. Exactly. But who would ever want to stop their own continuation of power? Definitely not these politicians "we the people" keep voting for.
  4. [Hidden Content] Term limits?
  5. I've been waiting for that confirmation. What is it, pitching? Seems like we keep it close til 2nd time thru the lineup.
  6. [Hidden Content] Astros win 9-2
  7. Happy Easter
  8. This is puzzling.
  9. Good question. Here's another... Was he fired?
  10. Those 2 pitchers from Vanderbilt are unreal.
  11. Yes it is. He missed an opportunity earlier in the game but made up for it. Bullpen had me worried after taking Greinke out. Then Brantley and Bregman went back to back. [Hidden Content]
  12. Happy April Fool's Day
  13. No credit for the governors opening their states and allowing business at full capacity? Of course not, this is all because of Biden. I really should stop answering myself.
  14. Only 25% vaccinated? Maybe it's just the small sample size. @InMAGAWeTrust @AggiesAreWe @TxHoops @BS Wildcats @CardinalBacker its anonymous poll
  15. Yea but what harm could airline passengers do?
  16. Astros @ Oakland 9pm tomorrow night on ESPN. [Hidden Content]
  17. Pharma can't profit with a cure, so I'm betting it's a yearly thing.
  18. I picked a bad time to tune in.
  19. My apologies. I didn't know the creator had the authority.
  20. My thoughts exactly.
  21. Thanks for your input. Please don't delete these posts. I think some others have been.
  22. How many haven't been vaccinated?
  23. We know these life long politicans don't care about us. So we took a chance on someone who wasn't. Shame on us for thinking he would follow thru on his campaign promises. Or shame on Congress for not letting him do his job?
×
×
  • Create New...