AggiesAreWe

*STATE TOURNEY GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Final

76-50 Faith Family

 

Faith Family the 4A State Champs. (a joke)

It really is a joke. That should be addressed. Silsbee literally was the best 4A team in the state. Not sure why they basically had to play what amounts to a 6A team in the tournament. It's laughable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1

If regular schools were allowed to fully recruit no telling where they would be.  It's just not right.  I know some schools recruit in their on way but not like FF etc.  They should be in TAPPS period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Silsbee should have beaten them. Silsbee lost that game there self. But now they have that feeling and that taste in their mouth of we could and should of won this game..! 🐅🏀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Who That said:

Silsbee should have beaten them. Silsbee lost that game there self. But now they have that feeling and that taste in their mouth of we could and should of won this game..! 🐅🏀

All Faith Family will do now is go pick up two more big time recruits and be even better next year and win it all again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WO-S 89 said:

All Faith Family will do now is go pick up two more big time recruits and be even better next year and win it all again.

And you know that's sad that the UIL let's them play 4A. Their big guy #11 is only a freshman I" believe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JimThorpe said:

What’s killing me is listening to the idiotic commentary.  I guess they have to say something but it sounds so ignorant.  

I agree and its been like that all weekend. NFHS commentary is trash can water. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

I agree and its been like that all weekend. NFHS commentary is trash can water. 

One commentator earlier: “I think he needs to leave him in here with four fouls”.  
 

there was literally 45 seconds and they were down 4.  No crap he needs to leave him in.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bullets13 said:

One commentator earlier: “I think he needs to leave him in here with four fouls”.  
 

there was literally 45 seconds and they were down 4.  No crap he needs to leave him in.  

I heard that and was like WHAT??? 😂😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,955
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Gators23
    Newest Member
    Gators23
    Joined

×
  • Create New...