2wedge

Blue Link Defense

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Dad gum it… we already decided this about halfway through the season. It is no longer called the Blue D or whatever, it is called the Stampede Defense from here on out. We even cleared it with @powerlifter it was his idea to begin with and he is the ultimate West Orange insider. I even think @Mr. Buddy Garrity can back me up on this one, it shall be known as the WOS Stampede Defense. Since y’all dropped the ‘Chain Gang’ nickname, Vidor took it over we have the Chain Gang Offense now.

I been said it. Ppl ignored it. When I think WOS I think defense. When has WOS had a prolific offense?? Never. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1
3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I been said it. Ppl ignored it. When I think WOS I think defense. When has WOS had a prolific offense?? Never. 

They were pretty good in '15 when they won state AND The Mighty Jack Dallas rightfully won the Willie Ray Smith Award over that qb from Silsbee that nobody remembers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

You see, it’s that ‘new beed of defence’ since mid October.

 we can call it what ever we like what we saw lastnight  i like the new beed myself. as i drove  up tp the  parking lot to pick up my kid  what i saw on 4 car windows  head hunters big x  across the windowi do belive wo-s is ready win are lose i wish them the best.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

 we can call it what ever we like what we saw lastnight  i like the new beed myself. as i drove  up tp the  parking lot to pick up my kid  what i saw on 4 car windows  head hunters big x  across the windowi do belive wo-s is ready win are lose i wish them the best.

 lrt me say this also wo-s speed cs cant match it watch and see ,cs has a 5 star qb who has a rocket arm and can run  our defence must read and get off there blocks and stay on there feet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

 we can call it what ever we like what we saw lastnight  i like the new beed myself. as i drove  up tp the  parking lot to pick up my kid  what i saw on 4 car windows  head hunters big x  across the windowi do belive wo-s is ready win are lose i wish them the best.

New Beed Defence does have a certain ring to it PL, I could roll with that. Now If you really want a sick nickname, you just said it. The Head Hunters… but that would probably get banned lickity split.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

New Beed Defence does have a certain ring to it PL, I could roll with that. Now If you really want a sick nickname, you just said it. The Head Hunters… but that would probably get banned lickity split.

agree

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

They were pretty good in '15 when they won state AND The Mighty Jack Dallas rightfully won the Willie Ray Smith Award over that qb from Silsbee that nobody remembers. 

4 rings ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 9:28 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I been said it. Ppl ignored it. When I think WOS I think defense. When has WOS had a prolific offense?? Never. 

West orange had a killer offense in 2015 and 2016

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 8:24 PM, mat said:

Decades of players have been honored to play a productive role on the chain gangs defense with pride. If asked, probably not one would consider it to have been offensive. Now it’s inappropriate to who?

Most who made the name what it was were against changing the name, no matter their ethnicity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Member Statistics

    42,898
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Ls19214
    Newest Member
    Ls19214
    Joined
×
  • Create New...